New Tomorrowland Rumored for DL

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Since this rumor is gaining serious traction, I think having its own thread is appropriate.

Fresh Baked and MiceChat are reporting this, but word on the street is that there is finally a TL redo in the cards within this coming decade. If it happens, the plan is to flatten everything but Space Mountain. Even that may get flattened and rebuilt. The TL that we're so used to may soon be completely gone and re-start from scratch.

I think the obvious choices for attractions are the Jetpacks ride, Buzz ride, and Tron coaster from Shanghai as well as the return of the People Mover. Fresh Baked thinks the Guardians coaster in Epcot might make its way over here but I don't think it will. It's too repetitive from Space Mountain. This could also be an opportunity to see Flight of Passage make its way over here.

What do you guys think? I'm personally excited about this starting over from scratch rumor. With that in mind, the sky's the limit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Galindo

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
I do think they and a few others, are very much on the track of Tron coming to DL.

That said, I do not buy them having the coaster in the location that MC is speaking of.

My guesses..more or less, on the major.

• Tron Light Cycle Power Run - Autopia/Subs/Innovations
  • Flight of Passage - Star Tours/Star Traders, extends the showbuilding into backstage and with a new story for setting
  • Space Mountain (But with a overhaul)

Last edited:
Reactions: LintemuthStudios

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
Not sure how I feel about the below concept, I think the planters etc don't go with the rest of the design:
disneyland-tomorrowland-entrance-concept-art.jpg
Source: OC Register

Chris Galindo

Veteran Member
Feb 22, 2015
LA
I like how they removed the french fry rocks because of its intrusiveness only to add this. Galaxy brain Disney