Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In addition to Central Park the folks were talking like viewing was still going to be good across the way on other side of lagoon. Part of the reason they said behind Richters would be better for their booth/whatever was that the spot in front of Starbucks world be too crowded. At least I think that’s what they meant.

Also, the view from Battery Park will likely still be awesome as well:

View attachment 6507

Area near Simpsons and MiB bridge may be the only bad viewing area for this one if you ask me.
I don’t see why the wouldn’t just reuse the booth they already added to Richter.

Because it's going to be Universal-franchise centric. This is just a guess on my part, FWIW, but I just don't think Potter will be featured in the show. So far all Potter stuff in these parks has been self contained in their respective lands.
yeah, but a reference Great Movie Ride ending video style would be fine in a big movie clip montage. I can already hear, "You're a wizard Harry!"

Reactions: Andysol
On of the park employees I was chatting with yesterday said they were testing projection a few months ago after the park closed and there was a lot of Dreamworks content. I'm guessing Shrek and Kung Fu Panda for sure.

I would also be surprised if Potter wasn't a part of this.. even if briefly somewhere.

On of the park employees I was chatting with yesterday said they were testing projection a few months ago after the park closed and there was a lot of Dreamworks content. I'm guessing Shrek and Kung Fu Panda for sure.

I would also be surprised if Potter wasn't a part of this.. even if briefly somewhere.

Honestly, I can see Potter, but that's also mainly due to that it is now not going to be foreign to see Potter out of it's natural habitat for UPR, see Universal Spectacle and the incredible Hogwarts Express float.

I can see it, it just has to depend on what they do.

As for what I'm guessing:

I think it'll be a WoC style show, with IP lineup consisting of Minions, Back to The Future, Transformers, Fast and Furious, DWA, and two additional IP's.

EDIT: Don't know if I have, but welcome to IU, Pipps!

Honestly, I can see Potter, but that's also mainly due to that it is now not going to be foreign to see Potter out of it's natural habitat for UPR, see Universal Spectacle and the incredible Hogwarts Express float.

From some rumblings I’ve heard, USJ kind of goes off the reservation with some Potter things, so I’m not sure I’d take that as a sign of anything

Reactions: Teebin

Welcome to the Forum. Some nice comments thus far. :thumbsup::toast:

From some rumblings I’ve heard, USJ kind of goes off the reservation with some Potter things, so I’m not sure I’d take that as a sign of anything

I thought it was a Universal Creative project though for Universal Spectacle, due to the complexity of the elements involved with that show and with the projection mapping?

Reactions: Andysol