New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for me... Odd. Briman?

It's turned off - positive rep only on these boards, which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all.

Here's hoping the water park is a new gate rather than an expansion of a current one... I've never liked it when theme parks try to incorporate a water park as a "land" of sorts (see Kings Island in Ohio...)

It's turned off - positive rep only on these boards, which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all.

Here's hoping the water park is a new gate rather than an expansion of a current one... I've never liked it when theme parks try to incorporate a water park as a "land" of sorts (see Kings Island in Ohio...)

I agree. It's like that here in Hershey Park. It just feels weird. A water park should just be a separate, unique experience.

I have to agree. And I don't think Universal would be dumb enough to make that mistake.

I deff wouldn't want a water park in island of adventure.. thats just lame, I wanna look nice when i go to a theme park.. Not bummy in swim clothes just to ride water slides. :deadhorse:

Sorry for bringing this discussion off-topic.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed that the new Park would be in that empty lot adjacent to IOA. IS that still the case, or did I miss something? :shrug:

when i went back to that trademarking site the pictures were different that pic that someone said was of the empty lot is now gone.

Sorry, guys. He has not broken any of our forum rules. I can't ban someone based on lack of popularity.
ಠ_ಠ

Are you serious? He has constantly annoyed others, his posts do not help contribute the topic in anyway and make no sense, and has always brought us off-topic almost everytime he makes a post, he is a TROLL. Your not a bot Briman, so you must clearly see what he has done in the past. At least a temporally ban would be fine enough.

Last edited:
ಠ_ಠ

Are you serious? He has constantly annoyed others, his posts do not help contribute the topic in anyway and make no sense, and has always brought us off-topic almost everytime he makes a post, he is a TROLL. Your not a bot Briman, so you must clearly see what he has done to us in the past. At least a temporally ban would be fine enough.

Yea, he's a troll. But trolls only annoy people if you let him annoy you. Just ignore him and you won't have any problems.

Yea, he's a troll. But trolls only annoy people if you let him annoy you. Just ignore him and you won't have any problems.
But if he's banned, then NOBODY here will have any problems with him again.

I deff wouldn't want a water park in island of adventure.. thats just lame, I wanna look nice when i go to a theme park.. Not bummy in swim clothes just to ride water slides. :deadhorse:
Some people actually do that with Toon Lagoon and JPRA.

Last edited:
Some people actually do that with Toon Lagoon and JPRA.

Its my opinion?? I said "I" don't wanna... Ya'll jump on my case for everything i say! Butt really, I excited for a new water park! i haven't even been to Wet N' Wild yet & in the past i said things that someone told me, so i posted it on here and you guys didn't believe be so u bashed me.. so its not my fault, if u didn't believe me oh well.. Ya'll our the ones being mean picking at a kid cause i wanna stating some of my opinions i believe and what i would like and think will happen.

:focus:
I cant wait for the water park :)

Last edited:
I'd like to remind everyone that it is possible to hide an individual user's posts if they're annoying you.

:focus:

I haven't read all the posts on this thread, so I'm not sure if someone else has said this, but how would you feel if they moved poseidon's fury to this water park? This is just a thought, but considering WWoHP is going probably going to expand into LC's current space, and supposedly the park is water themed, it could be a good fit.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.