New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens, I hope they build a mountain. Or some form of a structure that hides all those nasty support beams. That's what I love about Disney's water parks. And Universal is the only theme park I can think of that could 1-up Disney on theming a water park.

I know. I was hoping this would be part of the announcement because I'm sure it'd take at least two years following it being announced until it opens.

Well I think when it is announced there will be A LOT of lead time for us "crazies" here. lol I think we will see an announcement for the Wet N' Wild Land and and ground work on the future site before we hear an announcement.

got a package in the mail today from very good friend... heres a sneak peek of some things that i received today. it might be part of wonder sea island.... i have quite a few things. ill share more in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.