New, yet not so new... | Inside Universal Forums

New, yet not so new...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 18, 2012
In the thick of it
Hey everyone, been trying to find something other than the Disney-specific sites with mostly slanted views on Universal for several years and somehow never even heard of this place until today when it was mentioned on a Disney site, so here I am. Even though I'm new to this site, the Orlando parks and the industry at large are anything but new to me, and some of you may even know me from other sites (been involved with and running/moderating for various industry fan sites since '06). Being an Orlando local I may have even run into a few of you already unknowingly - especially during WWOHP soft openings - and (usually) enjoying meeting the people behind these sites. So since about 75% of my time is spent in the Orlando resorts in one capacity or another, I should be fairly easy to run into. :wave:

Seriously though, it seems like you guys have a pretty good group over here and I'm looking forward to diving in!