Nightmare Fuel Revenge Dream (HHN 32) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Nightmare Fuel Revenge Dream (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Agreed, except for the glass coffin from last year's halfway point, that one got me every time (even if I know now how it was done).

And, I think I just found what could be the beginning and end tricks!

For the beginning trick, floating bed (although this may only be doable with their stage?): 8:28-10:28

And for the ending trick, seeing as how this is the dreamer's revenge: 3:51-5:20

I hate to be cynical. I really don't wanna be
But I kind of expect all the same tricks from the previous years. Nothing new.
From a crowd standpoint, I don't think people will notice or care if they bring back the same tricks. People will be happy to see them.
And from a budget point, it's easier to work with what they already have. Since this is mostly a dance show, I wouldnt be surprised if they don't change much.
That's why I wish they changed the costumes, because that's the cheapest, easiest way to change the show.
But I expect the magic tricks to remain the same

Since the main focus of the show is dancing and the acrobatics. The thing that people love the most, I wouldn't mind seeing the same magic tricks for the beginning and end

Last edited:
Reactions: Grabnar
I hate to be cynical. I really don't wanna be
But I kind of expect all the same tricks from the previous years. Nothing new.
From a crowd standpoint, I don't think people will notice or care if they bring back the same tricks. People will be happy to see them.
And from a budget point, it's easier to work with what they already have. Since this is mostly a dance show, I wouldnt be surprised if they don't change much.
That's why I wish they changed the costumes, because that's the cheapest, easiest way to change the show.
But I expect the magic tricks to remain the same

Since the main focus of the show is dancing and the acrobatics. The thing that people love the most, I wouldn't mind seeing the same magic tricks for the beginning and end

Except they already said they retired the main tricks...

Except they already said they retired the main tricks...
O.m.g..... :eek:
I say this fully acknowledging that I stan this show. I feel like it doesn’t matter what they do. People will see fire and attractive people and keep saying it’s the same. It’s annoying.
That's kind of what I meant. Yes. They will bring new tricks but the tricks are only like 20% of the show, technically. I'm really excited for new tricks and I'm happy to hear this. I almost wish that the show had more magic

Reactions: garpeel
As someone who saw both 30 and 31’s shows once (I come from out of state), I’ll say that both shows felt incredibly similar. I know the soundtracks were different but it felt like the whole thing followed the same beats and story, even if some tricks changed. I never saw any shows before HNF, but it seems the 28 and 29 dance shows at least had new aesthetics and premises. I guess that’s what I want to see- I absolutely think HNF is a thrill, it’s an incredibly fun, electric show that fires on all cylinders in most ways, but some variety in the aesthetic and visuals would be nice.

That being said, I’m sure I will sit down and watch it and love it for the third year in a row, and I’m sure many will do the same, regardless of what the show looks like or is about.

As someone who saw both 30 and 31’s shows once (I come from out of state), I’ll say that both shows felt incredibly similar. I know the soundtracks were different but it felt like the whole thing followed the same beats and story, even if some tricks changed. I never saw any shows before HNF, but it seems the 28 and 29 dance shows at least had new aesthetics and premises. I guess that’s what I want to see- I absolutely think HNF is a thrill, it’s an incredibly fun, electric show that fires on all cylinders in most ways, but some variety in the aesthetic and visuals would be nice.

That being said, I’m sure I will sit down and watch it and love it for the third year in a row, and I’m sure many will do the same, regardless of what the show looks like or is about.

This year will mark wether people start getting tired or not. If the show is still similar to the past and people still life it as much, then they never have to change anything. If by the 3rd year then people start to get tired, then things would have to change eventually

Reactions: MrRoamer
Both years were great, and I think there is room for them every year at HHN.

But, the event needs another show to keep things fresh & increase capacity.
Yeah I'm still pretty sad and worried about that second show. I did the lagoon show almost every week. At least once. I'm sad we lost it.
And I'm worried for the lack of a second show

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Soundtrack was posted. Whoever chooses the playlists has a knack for finding covers (cheaper I'm sure) that are better than the originals.
Alright, based on the POV, IDK how much I like the soundtrack this go around but holy hell the beheading trick...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Saw this show tonight and it is different. The outfits seemed more
leggings then leather this year at least for the guys
It did seemed louder. Ofc they played the same opening song to get the audience hyped!

With only one full night to attend, I caved and decided to check out the full show online to see if it was something I needed to see this year, should I be running low on time.

- My first reaction was "what a generic athleisure outfit they gave to the main character". We couldn't have gave her anything better?
- She's also jacked.
- Then I saw the acrobatics during "Unholy" and my jaw dropped. The first big spot with the Nightmare Queen was so badass but looked dangerous. And then I realized why the main character was jacked. She's crazy athletic.
- Finally, I saw the ending, and my confusion about the main character's costume ended. I'm hooked.

You'll catch me sitting front row at this show for sure. Awesome job balancing the hits with lots of new twists.

Really great show.
Fast. Better than other years. Very tight. Quick. Feels very fast in a good way. Excellent dancers. Very nice . Fire part is incredible. Better than last year. Fire part is much better.
The entire show has no slow parts. I didn't get tired once. Extremely good timing

Reactions: MI1287
Absolutely loved the show again.
  • Once again, the song choices are PERFECT. Favorite sequence is definitely Unholy.

[*]Through subtle music and dialogue implementations, they've given the show a lot more story that's fun and interesting to think about.

[*]The first Dreamer returning as one of the Nightmares in a gothic trench coat outfit was unexpected, but is a very fun and welcome addition.

Although I will say, maybe it's just me but this year's show almost feels like a finale to a trilogy. Especially with the 'Let's put an end to this once and for all', followed by the Nightmare Queen's death.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Absolutely loved the show again.
  • Once again, the song choices are PERFECT. Favorite sequence is definitely Unholy.

[*]Through subtle music and dialogue implementations, they've given the show a lot more story that's fun and interesting to think about.

[*]The first Dreamer returning as one of the Nightmares in a gothic trench coat outfit was unexpected, but is a very fun and welcome addition.
Although I will say, maybe it's just me but this year's show almost feels like a finale to a trilogy. Especially with the 'Let's put an end to this once and for all', followed by the Nightmare Queen's death.

I didn't realize that was him in the coat :scream:
Yeah it feels like the end of a trilogy. Next year it needs to be something different.

Reactions: MI1287
For a show that everyone claims to hate, they sure do pack in those seats.

I love Nightmare Fuel, and Revenge Dream does not disappoint. So awesome seeing most of the cast from the last two years return yet again. It really shows the tight knit relationship of the cast. The magic, the stunts, the dancing, the choreography is all top notch.

I feel like Nightmare Fuel has officially become an HHN staple, and really hope to see this show return for many years to come.

For a show that everyone claims to hate, they sure do pack in those seats.

I love Nightmare Fuel, and Revenge Dream does not disappoint. So awesome seeing most of the cast from the last two years return yet again. It really shows the tight knit relationship of the cast. The magic, the stunts, the dancing, the choreography is all top notch.

I feel like Nightmare Fuel has officially become an HHN staple, and really hope to see this show return for many years to come.
There‘s no doubt it has its fans. I think part of the reason it fills up is because people are looking for stuff to do when the lines for houses get hours long.

Reactions: monykalyn