Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it is, it's a pretty significant leak.
Indeed, also would mean we get Zelda instead of Yoshi.
Now, if this is real, does anyone have any idea what the Zelda attraction would be? The patent someone posted above is that rotating theater, but I can't figure out at all how it would be used. The Mario Kart ride seems very big, too big perhaps, so I assume that there will be multiple paths to take, this probably would help greatly with capacity as well, and obviously is good for re-ridability.

Reactions: Cheezbat and Mike S
If these recent leaks are up to date, it might be an expansion into the ET site. I know that the idea was bandied about at one point. Zelda is out of left field for me. I never heard anything about Zelda coming.

Spirit on the other site mentioned Zelda using that moving theatre patent so I guess there must be some truth as that was stated about 3 months ago.

Reactions: Joel
I'd swap Zelda for Yoshi. Pokemon and Zelda should be saved for later phases (maybe keep the training academy since it's small and can be moved). What else are they going to have for the third park if the build all of that?

According to this, Zelda is the only attraction (which i guess means show) so i would argue for a park people complain doesn't have shows, it wouldn't be smart to cut it for another ride.

Writing out all the text from the map, some of it is hard to read:

"Mushroom Kingdom" entrance
Princess Peach's Castle
Entry Portal
Retail
Pokemon Training Academy
Retail
Mario Luigi's Pizza
Koopa Troops Spinning Shells (FLAT RIDE)
Bullet Bills Flying Ride (FLAT RIDE)
Interactive Gaming
World of Nintendo Superstore

Kirby's Kid's Playland
Wet Play Area
Kirby Round Ride (FLAT RIDE)

Donkey Kong Island
Monkey Mine's Madness Coaster (RIDE)
Kong Jungle Playground

Super Mario World (Multi-level)

Super Mario Kart Ride (Ground Level) (RIDE)
Luigi's Mansion Interactive Target Play Area (Mid Level)
Bowser's Koopaling Airship Ride (Upper Level) (RIDE)

Zelda's Kingdom
Hyrule Castle Attraction
Kokiri Forest Village
Deku Tree
Interactive Experience

and Character Stage in the middle

3 major rides (Coaster, Mario Kart, hyrule)

4 minor rides

multiple interactive areas, and a big nintendo store, and plenty of kid stuff around to help with the loss of kidzone. (including a wet area)

Last edited: