Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nintendo brings an opportunity to grab away "Disney families" if they do it right, making sure there is a grand castle that can be seen from far away. They could create such a a magical atmosphere (for lack of a better word). It could be like a better version of Fantasyland. The castle being the main key. Kids and adults alike would recognize Peach's castle immediately. You could have all sorts of stage shows in front of the castle, character greeting areas and special fireworks shows, etc. etc., just like Disney. Families love that stuff. And its the one thing that Disney still does better than Universal. I also think Nintendo is the only IP that exists that gives Universal this opportunity to do the same thing without it coming off like a cheap copy. The Nintendo IP brings with it class and a sense of wonderment, along with generations of recognition. I hope they take full advantage of it. The future is right before their eyes.

Nintendo brings an opportunity to grab away "Disney families" if they do it right, making sure there is a grand castle that can be seen from far away. They could create such a a magical atmosphere (for lack of a better word). It could be like a better version of Fantasyland. The castle being the main key. Kids and adults alike would recognize Peach's castle immediately. You could have all sorts of stage shows in front of the castle, character greeting areas and special fireworks shows, etc. etc., just like Disney. Families love that stuff. And its the one thing that Disney still does better than Universal. I also think Nintendo is the only IP that exists that gives Universal this opportunity to do the same thing without it coming off like a cheap copy. The Nintendo IP brings with it class and a sense of wonderment, along with generations of recognition. I hope they take full advantage of it. The future is right before their eyes.

Completely agree with this. Nintendo could literally have an entire park full of its properties. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Reactions: captainmoch
I sure hope there is room for a Princess Peach Castle.

I want a M&G with Peach inside a castle but when you go inside it's Toad instead.
46845164.cached.jpg

I want a M&G with Peach inside a castle but when you go inside it's Toad instead.
46845164.cached.jpg

If universal built in a peach castle that would mean tearing down ET.

By the way where is the ET entrance going to be placed in and what will it look like?

If universal built in a peach castle that would mean tearing down ET.

By the way where is the ET entrance going to be placed in and what will it look like?

I've started to place a big hunch that it will take over the SpongeBob Store, which actually makes sense for a new entrance/Exit.

Just look at what its been said, AA; Barney; CG; Fivals and Woody Woodpecker for the size of Nintendo.

Last edited:
Location based IPhones and Androids games. I think there could be a pretty big win here for both of them.

So allegedly Tom Williams, Bill Davis, and Woodbury filmed something today while showing a group of Japanese VIPs around the resort today. No clue if it has anything to do with this, but yea.

Interesting. It wouldn't phase me if they are trying to shoot something for the Universal Parks in general with Nintendo, and not just Orlando. But hey; atleast the anticipation for some news is interesting, nethertheless.