Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So with BJ leaving, FF gone soon enough and AA being taken out for Nintendo, where do they house the shows for the HHN?

Suprisingly, AA hasn't been used for HHN since I think 18. We still have the location of Terminator if FF goes but we might finally see a more push for shows on the street for Horror Nights.
I know it hasn't been used in awhile, but with BJ leaving, it would potentially be in play again... if it weren't about to be bulldozed.

As for more streetshows... with how crowded the event gets now, I just don't see it working out well. And then there's the Bill & Ted problem.

I know it hasn't been used in awhile, but with BJ leaving, it would potentially be in play again... if it weren't about to be bulldozed.

As for more streetshows... with how crowded the event gets now, I just don't see it working out well. And then there's the Bill & Ted problem.

Well; it seems A&D and Marketing are going to have to compromise together, combined with the Staff TMs; it is going to be a hell on earth for the staff this year and for the next few years aswell.

Back on the topic of Nintendo, makes sense to me now about the density of how Nintendo will factor.

Obviously they excel in tight quarters, but the aesthetics of this land is still boggling me. When I assumed they were using some of the MIB plot, I figured you could have mini worlds. If everything is "dense," I wonder what the cohesive theme will be. Diagon is brilliant because it replicates one location.

I'm sure this will be great since it got Nintendo on board, but I cant even take a stab. Guess thats why Im not UC.

Since Nintendo's most famous product is Mario, I think perhaps a central Mario Themed hub and have you enter the different rides through pipes.

Since Nintendo's most famous product is Mario, I think perhaps a central Mario Themed hub and have you enter the different rides through pipes.

Funny you mention Mario, i'm starting to have a feeling only Mario and Donkey Kong are being this first phase with a Mushroom Kingdom and the Tropical Forests of Donkey Kong Island. It'd make sense to celebrate the first two big Nintendo games before Zelda as that can be its own land. Unless they really are wanting to go THAT dense and doing something like a NintendoLand plaza with the ride entrances there.

Reactions: anihilnation
Obviously they excel in tight quarters, but the aesthetics of this land is still boggling me. When I assumed they were using some of the MIB plot, I figured you could have mini worlds. If everything is "dense," I wonder what the cohesive theme will be. Diagon is brilliant because it replicates one location.

I'm sure this will be great since it got Nintendo on board, but I cant even take a stab. Guess thats why Im not UC.

Yeah I was hoping for mini-worlds too, but I'm sure it will be amazing either way.

Maybe it is also interesting to note there is a huge difference between how the Potterwatch crowd sees immersion and how Nintendo-fans wants Nintendo-land. Potter-fans want to walk inside the whole world of Harry Potter and really be there, I think Nintendo-fans want to be in the game, to ride the game. So I think Jungle Skip's "dense" actually makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
If this land gets some sort of shooter/video game style attraction (which would make sense) could definitely put MIB at risk in the future.