Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 575 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought of something recently that I don’t recall being discussed. How different will Hollywood’s version be as a side effect of not having the Yoshi ride? Will there be a different layout, other missing stuff, etc. or will it look exactly the same just without those Yoshi ride vehicles going around?

Not if they kill Springfield too :lol:

But seriously, Studios needs something huge like Pokemon
Depends on where this is happening soon, first haha. If Japan than Kidzone is in play. I don't see Simpsons closing for another 4-5 years at least honestly. Especially when they have a new park to put it at. I always wanted Pokemon at kid zone but I figured it'd open round 2027/2028 honestly with all of kid zone and possibly spinrgfield torn down for it. We shall see but this is exciting! Im intrigued to learn more and see what kind of land they're going to build

To be fair, tons of work is going on for Epic Universe too.

giphy.gif

True. So now I am hopefully only 3 years away from getting to interact with a charmander. If they don’t have raptor encounter like areas with Charizards we will be fighting.

I mean, even without Mario, Pokemon would be a massive IP for wherever Universal would want to take it.

If they got the deal locked in now, that's immediately a good sign to future growth and expansion with Nintendo and their respective game companies.

Reactions: Mike S
Here’s the thing. Universal is building EU to make people spend a week at their resort. Putting Pokemon and SNW in EU isn’t a terrible idea because people will still go to the two other parks. They will buy multiday tickets and go to Diagon and Hogsmeade. It’s not like the other parks are awful and have nothing to visit. If Pokemon is easiest to fit into EU opening day, then do it. Much better to have it sooner than later.