Nintendo Switch | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yay New Paper Mario!!!!

Nintendo There is no XP and its a puzzle game now.......why? Just make a new series and let Paper Mario die then

Apparently social media is VERY upset over Nintendo not announcing any Mario stuff like the 35th anniversary and what not.

Apparently social media is VERY upset over Nintendo not announcing any Mario stuff like the 35th anniversary and what not.

I men they are idiots it was a mini direct aimed for partners Devs...of course its not going to be for Mario 35th B day

I know we all heard rumors but my guess is they are pushing the Mario Stuff back for now.....I don't know why with how well animal crossing sold its a perfect time to sell games but Nintendo seems really affected by this event while Sony seems to be business as normal (hell rumors are the PS% is doubling its production to try and meet demand for this fall)

With the Virus affecting the industry, and Nintendo more heavily--I think it makes a lot of sense that this is a bit..on the smaller side. Plus, they have gone out and said of more coming out within the span of the rest of the year.

Definitely the highlight is with SMT.

With the Virus affecting the industry, and Nintendo more heavily--I think it makes a lot of sense that this is a bit..on the smaller side. Plus, they have gone out and said of more coming out within the span of the rest of the year.

Definitely the highlight is with SMT.
Some people I watch who talk video games think Nintendo is either refusing to let people work at home or almost no one...so they are behind.

I hope they change their policy or doubt we will see many games the showed off like Zelda 2, Bayonetta and Metriod for years.

Some people I watch who talk video games think Nintendo is either refusing to let people work at home or almost no one...so they are behind.

I hope they change their policy or doubt we will see many games the showed off like Zelda 2, Bayonetta and Metriod for years.
Nintendo themselves have said they have people working from home.

I'm getting Pikman this year....so I'm good. I doubt I'll have much more time for Nintendo games this year with the PS5 and Cyber Punk coming out...so I kinda hope they don't throw anything big this Christmas and have things out early next year

Via Video Game Chronicle--Nintendo is gearing up a launch of an all new iteration of the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2021.

To fill in my..two cents: Sony is their competitor more so than anyone. And Nintendo may be looking at the potential "Switch Pro" as a way to make sure that they don't get too far into the wayside. It may lead to a 3DS situation--of where the leap causes games to no longer be supported on the regular Nintendo Switch; but if they're looking at a means of giving a few more years and a place of staying power, a upgraded Switch could do a lot of good.

My guess?
  • This Switch will be the more expensive of the bunch, at 350-370.
  • The Nvidia chip will be upgraded to a new iteration of the Tegra X2, to allow them more graphical power in the belt.
  • The reason why BoTW2 may of been listed--is that it is going to be a launch title for the Nintendo Switch Pro, and will be released in two versions (one for regular Nintendo Switch/Lite, the other for Nintendo Switch Pro) ala the first BoTW for NSW and WiiU.
EDIT: Bloomberg has backed up the claims, which originated from Taiwanese news group Economic Daily News.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man