Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

So it sounds as if Pokémon will be out for the holiday season. I imagine they would want to separate the releases a little bit. With Smash being playable at E3, I see that coming out sooner than we think. I’m thinking late September.

So it sounds as if Pokémon will be out for the holiday season. I imagine they would want to separate the releases a little bit. With Smash being playable at E3, I see that coming out sooner than we think. I’m thinking late September.

Smash is almost guaranteed to launch with the Nintendo Switch online service in September

Mario Tennis Aces is going to be stacked...can't wait for the demo

More details on the story in Mario Tennis Aces, plus all modes - Nintendo Everything

Also part of the reason I'm calling BS on this Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee...

1wLYCMQKmGvo6BbQXeRIE2onGrL04Ed6QFIh5Hhtb-w.jpg

Last edited:
Literally everyone under the sun, including Nintendo and Pokémon official accounts, is hinting at it. It's happening.
Yeah, but that aspect might not. Trading Pokémon from 3DS to Switch shouldn’t be a problem at all since the 3DS and Switch versions of Monster Hunter XX are able to connect. If not that, there’s also the Pokémon Box cloud storage thing.

I can’t see this game not including post-Kanto Pokémon. I mean, it’s rumored to be a kind of sequel rather than a remake so why no newer Pokémon?

Yeah, but that aspect might not. Trading Pokémon from 3DS to Switch shouldn’t be a problem at all since the 3DS and Switch versions of Monster Hunter XX are able to connect. If not that, there’s also the Pokémon Box cloud storage thing.

I can’t see this game not including post-Kanto Pokémon. I mean, it’s rumored to be a kind of sequel rather than a remake so why no newer Pokémon?

Blunt guess, what if Let's Go is after the events of Yellow, but isn't entirely that far from the original in terms of time? That's my first guess. The second, is just an excuse to entice fans/GP to recatch the original 151 but with updated graphics (along with introducing new fans with the Pokemon that made the franchise famous to begin with).

Blunt guess, what if Let's Go is after the events of Yellow, but isn't entirely that far from the original in terms of time? That's my first guess. The second, is just an excuse to entice fans/GP to recatch the original 151 but with updated graphics (along with introducing new fans with the Pokemon that made the franchise famous to begin with).
That could still be done in the regular game where before the Elite 4 you can only get the original 151 and not the newer ones until you get the national Pokédex. That’s how it’s always done.