Nintendo Switch | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I get that, but main series fans have been waitin for any main series game on the Switch for ages, Nintendo is taking way too long IMO. Smash’ll prob keep Switch sales up, though, so I guess it won’t be the biggest deal.

This game will absolutely move Switch units. The game will also sell over 10 million copies easy. It won't be anywhere near a flop

Check the rest of the Tweet.

SoMeh doesn't seem to have a track record, and that we've known of the titles of Pokemon: Let's Go Pika/Eev since April 1st (RealLeaks).

I would rather want to believe from the words of someone else with a better track record, than of someone who hasn't posted much of anything on Reddit.

This game will absolutely move Switch units. The game will also sell over 10 million copies easy. It won't be anywhere near a flop

Let's Go is going to sell freight-trucks, especially as it has a lot of things going for it (G1 Pokemon returning, Pikachu/Eevee, Console Pokemon RPG (even if Casual), and should intice also people who were kids when they watched the Generation 1 Anime to see that their favorites are back).

And for newcomers, Let's Go will be the entry-point, as it will have all of the first 149 Pokemon (along with possibly some new ones, and the Alolan Forms).

Last edited:
As I said on the E3 thread, this game is going to be hugely successful with kids and people who buy anything with Pokémon on it, but for fans of the main series I feel it’ll suck, which is ok because a new main series is coming soon, so this is fine.

I also think that this game looks bad, but I’m not the hugest fan of Pokémon to begin with.

Hey y’all, I’ve got a question for all the Switch junkies.

I got a switch in April because of the Smash announcement and because Odyssey looked fantastic. I have ~780 moons in Odyssey and now I’m looking for something else I can play on Switch, but I can’t find literally anything that I can’t play on Steam or on my Wii U at a lower price. I’m not a huge fan of turn based games or anime, but if the games are great I’d be willing to try them out. Any suggestions?

Hey y’all, I’ve got a question for all the Switch junkies.

I got a switch in April because of the Smash announcement and because Odyssey looked fantastic. I have ~780 moons in Odyssey and now I’m looking for something else I can play on Switch, but I can’t find literally anything that I can’t play on Steam or on my Wii U at a lower price. I’m not a huge fan of turn based games or anime, but if the games are great I’d be willing to try them out. Any suggestions?

Have you given Splatoon 2 a shot?

SoMeh doesn't seem to have a track record, and that we've known of the titles of Pokemon: Let's Go Pika/Eev since April 1st (RealLeaks).

I would rather want to believe from the words of someone else with a better track record, than of someone who hasn't posted much of anything on Reddit.

Let's Go is going to sell freight-trucks, especially as it has a lot of things going for it (G1 Pokemon returning, Pikachu/Eevee, Console Pokemon RPG (even if Casual), and should intice also people who were kids when they watched the Generation 1 Anime to see that their favorites are back).

And for newcomers, Let's Go will be the entry-point, as it will have all of the first 149 Pokemon (along with possibly some new ones, and the Alolan Forms).
151*

Reactions: Trickster24
One year ago GF/Nintendo announced the next mainline pokemon game on Switch.

That like removes all you've said here. Good job.
Aie, no need to be so (in the words of Teebin) boorish.

I don’t really follow Nintendo news outside of Smash, so I missed this announcement. I stand corrected.

Really looking forward to Smash so we can finally see if it’s a new game or just an expanded port of the Wii U. Regardless, that’s probably my most anticipated game this year. That and PS4s Spider Man. Nintendo primed for another huge year financially. Especially if they reveal an N64 classic that’s been rumored. Apparently Nintendo has filed trademarks for that

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Really looking forward to Smash so we can finally see if it’s a new game or just an expanded port of the Wii U. Regardless, that’s probably my most anticipated game this year. That and PS4s Spider Man. Nintendo primed for another huge year financially. Especially if they reveal an N64 classic that’s been rumored. Apparently Nintendo has filed trademarks for that

Wait N64 CLASSIC? :clap: Can’t wait to beat Super Mario 64 all over again.