What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo World Store Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope there’s one coming to Orlando too. November 16 is also when Nintendo and Netflix are allegedly announcing the Zelda series as well.

Would be nice to get a full fledged SNW announcement for USH and maybe a Pokemon for USF announcement that day too

Come on dude, you guys get EVERYTHING! Let us have this one. :tease:

I’m just letting you know that I spoke with Brian Glenn (your Editor-in-Chief) and can confirm that this is a legitimate story.

Paul Gale Network got this news as an exclusive first and I am personally writing now to let you know that this is reliable. Thank you for sharing my article in the first place, though I would appreciate the part about the source being unreliable be removed as that comment does not accurately represent my site.

Now then, here is to all of us looking forward to the new store.

Thanks for the info bruh! You just made my day!

Though I guess if this rumor is true and its replacing Saddle Ranch, we most likely won't be getting Toothsome after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on dude, you guys get EVERYTHING! Let us have this one. :tease:

I’ve been waiting for a store like this to come here for many years. It won’t be much longer now...relatively speaking.

Thanks for the info bruh! You just made my day!

You’re welcome and thank your for sharing your enthusiasm!

Though I guess if this rumor is true and its replacing Saddle Ranch, we most likely won't be getting Toothsome after all.

That is the most likely spot at this time. For me personally...Nintendo Hollywood > any other store imaginable!

Perhap's it would've been better to make edits, as opposed to triple posting..? :eek:O:

I wouldn't be surprised if Toothsome is being shelved, but I would hope whatever comes to Saddle Ranch..isn't just Nintendo, if people catch my drift.

Did I really double or triple post something? Unless I made an error, I’m not sure what you mean. Earlier I was replying to each person individually before doing multi-quote, but I don’t ever recall posting the same text multiple times. Maybe I pushed submit more than once by mistake or something like that?

I mean I'd imagine Orlando will get one at some point either way.

Good chance of that happening.

Did I really double or triple post something? Unless I made an error, I’m not sure what you mean. Earlier I was replying to each person individually before doing multi-quote, but I don’t ever recall posting the same text multiple times. Maybe I pushed submit more than once by mistake or something like that?

He is referring to posting multiple times back to back in a short period of time. Not necessarily posting the same thing over and over again. Using multi quote and edit helps to prevent the thread from clogging up and swelling. :thumbsup::toast:

Perhap's it would've been better to make edits, as opposed to triple posting..? :eek:O:

I wouldn't be surprised if Toothsome is being shelved, but I would hope whatever comes to Saddle Ranch..isn't just Nintendo, if people catch my drift.

I thought about it, but then I was like nah.

If Toothsome got shelved for this, then I can't complain.

I mean I'd imagine Orlando will get one at some point either way.

I'm sure it will be the BIGGEST Nintendo store in the world too..

Last edited:
He is referring to posting multiple times back to back in a short period of time. Not necessarily posting the same thing over and over again. Using multi quote and edit helps to prevent the thread from clogging up and swelling. :thumbsup::toast:

I definitely like engaging with people and try to answer each question/provide an opinion on each topic. Hopefully doing it this way with multi-quote, creates less clutter.

Y’all please use the +Quote feature. Also mods merge posts so it shows up as one post.

Whatever suits them best!

I thought about it, but then I was like nah.

If Toothsome got shelved for this, then I can't complain.

I'm sure it will be the BIGGEST Nintendo store in the world too..

Yeah! This place is pretty big.

Long shot - what if we got an American version of Tokyo's Kirby Cafe along with this?

That would be a cool edition.

Saddle Ranch isn’t the only potential location for Toothsome, there’s another huge CityWalk restaurant that I hear will be exiting...

Interesting. I know Universal wants to move more towards brands that they own. I wonder if Hard Rock is on the chopping block?

Saddle Ranch is a huge plot of land. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo was 1 of many multi-story things going up in that area. (just a theory) You could technically fit two of Orlando's toothsomes in that area.

That would be cool. It would also fix the "problem" of only having 1 thing isolated from the rest of City Walk. Having a multi-story purpose location would be a a good fix.

Saddle Ranch isn’t the only potential location for Toothsome, there’s another huge CityWalk restaurant that I hear will be exiting...

Any change that welcomes Nintendo is good in my book!

Saddle Ranch is a huge plot of land. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo was 1 of many multi-story things going up in that area. (just a theory) You could technically fit two of Orlando's toothsomes in that area.

That’s true, it is a big lot.

Interesting. I know Universal wants to move more towards brands that they own. I wonder if Hard Rock is on the chopping block?

That would be cool. It would also fix the "problem" of only having 1 thing isolated from the rest of City Walk. Having a multi-story purpose location would be a a good fix.

That one thing would definitely be attractive though!

Welcome to the IU Forums. :thumbsup::toast:

Thank you!

Nintendo New York only appears to have a 5,000 square foot print (10,000 across two floors). Saddle Ranch could house a 30,000 sq foot structure at most. I'm definitely thinking there will be more to this development. Excited though for sure.

I’m glad to see that you and so many others are excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.