Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I might go. So do we just meet up. lmao......I'm new to this.

Essentially yes lol, were going to meet in a certain area and then we will go through several mazes and definitely hit Bill and Ted. These gatherings are really just an opportunity for everyone to hang out with fellow fans while also giving people a chance to match a name and face to a screen name. They're fun and it's exactly how I've been able to meet very good friends of mine that were once nothing more than a screen name on this board.

Essentially yes lol, were going to meet in a certain area and then we will go through several mazes and definitely hit Bill and Ted. These gatherings are really just an opportunity for everyone to hang out with fellow fans while also giving people a chance to match a name and face to a screen name. They're fun and it's exactly how I've been able to meet very good friends of mine that were once nothing more than a screen name on this board.

Agreed! I never realized until the potter watch this past summer how many fans there truly are out there! I can't wait to meet all of you and experience Horror Nights together.

can we just rent out HHN for the night!?!? :cheers:

ill bring the beer!!

We actually might need to! We're not even exactly sure at this point how many people that watch the Trackers' vlog will come to the meet up.

In all seriousness, that actually would be really cool if in the future some year that we had a big enough group/budget to do that. Maybe we replace the helicopter donation fund with the HHN 25 meet-up donation fund?

I like your what your thinking Mockingjay but I've seen some of the prices just for renting out a section of the park for a few hours. I would hate to see what renting all of HHN would be :yikes:

If you don't follow Tim and Drew on twitter. It was very funny. As they were saying with all of us going through HHN. We would be like a brazilian tour group. We don't need name tags do we?

I like your what your thinking Mockingjay but I've seen some of the prices just for renting out a section of the park for a few hours. I would hate to see what renting all of HHN would be :yikes:

If you don't follow Tim and Drew on twitter. It was very funny. As they were saying with all of us going through HHN. We would be like a brazilian tour group. We don't need name tags do we?

Thank you! :thumbs:I definitely thought that to rent out the park for an event like that would definitely be slightly out of our price range at the moment. That was definitely more Blue Sky thinking for the moment. Maybe we could settle for doing one of those Horror Unmasked tours all together within the next couple of years until we get to that point?

I did see that convo on Twitter! I thought the idea of us all wearing the same flashing headbands might be a little extreme, but it would be awesome just to see how the scare actors, TMs, and general public would act with having a tour group of HHN fans walking around everywhere.

We need to come up with a really catchy song and chant we can do every 30 seconds

I got a chorus started...

"This songs annoying and that we know.
We know you think it's got to go.
That's why we sing it all the time
that we are standing in these lines.
If you let us skip ahead
then the song is soon to end."

:pound:

Reactions: neoshinok