Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My husbands MBA class did a drink around the world at Epcot the one time. He made a class flag and put it on a stick. Everyone took a turn as "leader". I have to say it was pretty entertaining and as the night went on and more people had stuff to drink it got even funnier.

This is almost to the Brazilian tour group size level :lol:

Love the flag idea Izzy :thumbs:

Still trying to sweet talk my wife into letting me head over Saturday night as well. So far she is standing her ground pretty firm :bang:

Funny part about it is it's gonna take the group 30 mins to cycle through the bars. Like if I went first and say Drew was bringing up the rear of the group that's a lot of transactions to cycle through. People will be finishing their drink and getting back in line before the last one even orders lol.

It's gonna be fun!

Funny part about it is it's gonna take the group 30 mins to cycle through the bars. Like if I went first and say Drew was bringing up the rear of the group that's a lot of transactions to cycle through. People will be finishing their drink and getting back in line before the last one even orders lol.

It's gonna be fun!

BYOB and bypass the line, but this involves breaking the rules which I would never do :lol:

It's gonna be fun!

No way am I getting the first round :p

You going Saturday night also? Im trying to convince (bribe) Jenn but so far no luck :lol:

That is so funny because I would have to talk my husband into either going or watching Abby while I went if we were not on vacation. He normally only wants to go once, so any more and I am on my own. So he would have probably done Friday, but not Saturday.

That is so funny because I would have to talk my husband into either going or watching Abby while I went if we were not on vacation. He normally only wants to go once, so any more and I am on my own. So he would have probably done Friday, but not Saturday.

My wife puts up a stink because im gone pretty much from 4pm to the end of the night and it leaves her stuck in a hotel room with 3 little wild tornado's so two nights of that is a handful :lol: Possibly I might be able to head over once they fall asleep so even if I got 2 hours in on Sat night id be happy and able to join the meetup

My wife puts up a stink because im gone pretty much from 4pm to the end of the night and it leaves her stuck in a hotel room with 3 little wild tornado's so two nights of that is a handful :lol: Possibly I might be able to head over once they fall asleep so even if I got 2 hours in on Sat night id be happy and able to join the meetup

Hotel pool, dinner, and movie would be my night if I was in that situation :smiley: But then again when my daughter is watching a movie she is easy to take care of. Give her a drink, snack, and a blanket and she will not bother you one bit. We normally only let her watch 30 minutes to an hour a day if she even watches that. But if I am by myself and it has been a long day of watching her, I might pop a 100 minute kids movie in. Heaven :smiley:

Hotel pool, dinner, and movie would be my night if I was in that situation :smiley: But then again when my daughter is watching a movie she is easy to take care of. Give her a drink, snack, and a blanket and she will not bother you one bit. We normally only let her watch 30 minutes to an hour a day if she even watches that. But if I am by myself and it has been a long day of watching her, I might pop a 100 minute kids movie in. Heaven :smiley:

Picture yourself on Twister and you know the actual twister they create there on the ride? Well imagine that being replaced by a 4 year, 3 year and 1 year old and that is my household :rofl: The baby is the best behaved but the other two turn into monsters when they are super overly tired (cant blame them though since they are still so young) so that combined with my wife's sometimes lack of patience can make for a fun night :lol: Im hoping they fall aslpee early and then I can sneak out Saturday night. Friday night I will def be there