"Old School" Universal Orlando | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

"Old School" Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow. The ad for HHN at IOA with the Caretaker gives me chills... It's hard to believe that I was in Elementary School when these pictures were taken...

Overheard reviews of the Tram Tour at various times in the past:

Everything was so new that we were actually able to watch the paint dry. It was so cool.

Well, at least Greyhound isn't gonna be a threat.

The tram tours at the Magic Kingdom parking lot aren't as interesting as this is.

History:

Universal Studios has since replaced the Tram Tour with a more personalized experience. They call them ECVs.

does anyone have a picture of the signs that used to be infront of the slime geyser?

you can see them behind the white fence around it in this picture

slime+fountain.jpg

It tasted just like pudding when I was slimed on an episode of What Would You Do back in 1993.

Here's the old recipe. I know they've changed it a bit since. The base was vanilla pudding, applesauce, oatmeal, and green food coloring.

I was also picked to be slimed at the Game Lab, and I remember it being a green apple taste as well. I was also surprised that, for me, the slime was very warm, which was the opposite of what I thought it would feel like!