Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

"Old School" Universal Orlando

This has really been bugging me for a while...Was there a Casper walk-thru attraction where you got to visit sets and props from the film? I've been looking for pictures and videos of it online, but there seems to be little evidence that it existed (There are pics and vids of a similar attraction at USH). I swear I have vague memories of it, but I'm beginning to think I might just be imagining it. Does any one remember what I'm talking about? Anyone have pics or vids of it? Thanks!

It did exist!
611c034caa22c73175228226e0b3a80a.jpg

And you can see just a bit of the inside towards the beginning of this video:

Happy Birthday, Universal Studios Florida! To celebrate 30 years, let's take a look at the history of the park, from development all the way to today.