Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

One Ride to ride for the Rest of your Life

Aug 18, 2017
Fun idea I had floating around in my head: you can have unlimited access to one CURRENTLY EXISTING attraction from each FL park you've been to, but your pick is the only attraction from that park you can experience for the rest of your life. What would you pick from each?

(In order of park age)

BGT: Montu
MK: Haunted Mansion
SWO: Mako
Epcot: Living With the Land
DHS: Tower of Terror
USF: Men in Black
DAK: Maharajah Jungle Trek (duh)
IOA: Spider-Man

Last edited:
Magic Kingdom -- Haunted Mansion
Epcot -- Spaceship Earth
Hollywood Studios -- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom -- Expedition Everest
Universal Studios Florida -- Revenge of the Mummy
Islands of Adventure -- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Epcot: Test Track
DHS: Tower Of Terror
AK: Everest
Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion
USF: Mummy
IOA: Spider-Man

Bonus round: 1 food/drink item per park
Epcot: Canada's Poutine/Grapefruit Heffeweizen at Germany
DHS: Ronto Wrap/Fuzzy Tauntun
AK: :?:
Magic Kingdom: Grey Stuff at BOG/Dole Whip
USF: Leaky Cauldron's breakfast potatoes/Wizard's Brew
IOA: Fish and Chips/Butterbeer

Food/drink version:

Magic Kingdom -- Mission to S'mores Latte (Joffrey's Revive, Tomorrowland)
Epcot -- Under a Tuscan Sun Wine Flight (Tutto Gusto, Italy)
Hollywood Studios -- Carrot Cake Cookie (Trolley Car Cafe, Hollywood Boulevard)
Animal Kingdom -- Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl (Satu'li Canteen, Pandora)
Universal Studios Florida -- Strawberry & Peanut Butter Ice Cream (Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, Diagon Alley)
Islands of Adventure -- Butterbeer (Hog's Head, Hogsmeade)

Last edited:
Bonus round: 1 food/drink item per park
Epcot: Canada's Poutine/Grapefruit Heffeweizen at Germany
DHS: Ronto Wrap/Fuzzy Tauntun
AK: :?:
Magic Kingdom: Grey Stuff at BOG/Dole Whip
USF: Leaky Cauldron's breakfast potatoes/Wizard's Brew
IOA: Fish and Chips/Butterbeer

Love this!

AK: Chicken Bowl from Satuli Canteen
DHS: Ronto Wrap, Tatooine Sunset
Epcot: Schoolbread, Violet Lemonade
IOA: Butterbeer
MK: Grey Stuff from BOG
USF: Earl Grey & Lavender ice cream from Florean Fortescue’s, Buzz Cola

If there's one thing that I love getting to experience more than any of the actual attractions, it's the ambiance right outside the entrance to Islands of Adventure. That early morning sunshine, Hulk roaring around the track as, with the park entrance music playing as you anxiously cross the bridge towards the front gates is just *chefs kiss* perfection.

To me, it's is as good as the Main Street reveal at Magic Kingdom.Both just never get old. I'll take both of those moments over any of the attractions in either park.

If there's one thing that I love getting to experience more than any of the actual attractions, it's the ambiance right outside the entrance to Islands of Adventure. That early morning sunshine, Hulk roaring around the track as, with the park entrance music playing as you anxiously cross the bridge towards the front gates is just *chefs kiss* perfection.

To me, it's is as good as the Main Street reveal at Magic Kingdom.Both just never get old. I'll take both of those moments over any of the attractions in either park.

I agree. I play the UOR music from IoA's entrance area on YouTube frequently. It is a great way to basically relax.

AK: Dinosaur.
DHS: None.
Epcot: Spaceship Earth (Soarin' was a close second).
IOA: Hagrid's. Maybe the most enjoyable coaster that I have been on.
MK: Pirates of the Caribbean (Haunted Mansion a very close second).
USF: Escape from Gringotts.
BGT: Montu.

Guess I should add the FL waterparks I've been to, since there's no water rides on my list.

Blizzard: Summit Plummet
Typhoon: Crush N Gusher (wave pool has sadly not worked last two times I've been, which were a year apart, and the loss of Shark Reef was a major downer)
Volcano: Te'awa