Operation: Tokyo | Inside Universal Forums

Operation: Tokyo

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JungleSkip

V.I.P. Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
Well, I've taken the first step on heading to the theme park Mecca that is Tokyo Disneyland Resort! I just booked 4 nights for next March at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay in the TDR resort! I know this is super early...but I'm beyond psyched!:lol:

That's awesome. You have to do a trip report when you get back. Just curious, how much does everything come out to?

That's awesome. You have to do a trip report when you get back. Just curious, how much does everything come out to?

TDR 4 day ticket is about $161 US, the Sheraton (which is the hotel for just the TDR leg of my stay) comes to about $514, second hotel will be similar for 3 more nights, and the flight is a little over 1000.

Yeah, if it weren't for the airfare cost, I would probably be trying to go over sometime in the next two years, but the airfare makes it a long-term goal with my current finances.

Yea, TDR tickets are crazy cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, if it weren't for the airfare cost, I would probably be trying to go over sometime in the next two years, but the airfare makes it a long-term goal with my current finances.

The airfare is by far the most expensive part of the trip. Hotels and tickets over there are surprisingly affordable.