Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Operation: Tokyo

JungleSkip

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
Well, I've taken the first step on heading to the theme park Mecca that is Tokyo Disneyland Resort! I just booked 4 nights for next March at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay in the TDR resort! I know this is super early...but I'm beyond psyched!:lol:

That's awesome. You have to do a trip report when you get back. Just curious, how much does everything come out to?

That's awesome. You have to do a trip report when you get back. Just curious, how much does everything come out to?

TDR 4 day ticket is about $161 US, the Sheraton (which is the hotel for just the TDR leg of my stay) comes to about $514, second hotel will be similar for 3 more nights, and the flight is a little over 1000.

Yeah, if it weren't for the airfare cost, I would probably be trying to go over sometime in the next two years, but the airfare makes it a long-term goal with my current finances.

Yea, TDR tickets are crazy cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, if it weren't for the airfare cost, I would probably be trying to go over sometime in the next two years, but the airfare makes it a long-term goal with my current finances.

The airfare is by far the most expensive part of the trip. Hotels and tickets over there are surprisingly affordable.