Orlando Weather in December? | Inside Universal Forums

Orlando Weather in December?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 31, 2013
Tennessee
Hey everyone. I just booked my 7 night stay today at Hard Rock Hotel for December 1st-8th and was wondering what the weather is like in Orlando during the fall/winter. I've been to Orlando numerous times during the spring and summer but never in December. We are visiting Universal, Disney, and Sea World so is the weather too chilly for the water rides? Thanks for the help!

It can get really chilly when the cold fronts come in, but it is usually in the mid 60s. On occasion though it can even be in the upper 70s, it really depends on your luck. The water rides will probably be cold but if you are tolerant it should be bearable.

It gets chilly by FL standards, but honestly you shouldn't need much more than a light jacket and jeans. A change of clothes for the water rides is in order in the winter months for me, but I've lived here all my life so it'll probably be fine for most...

Most of the time in December, it's still fairly hot. I remember the past few Christmases being in the 80s.

I did Macy's this past year and more days were hot than they were cold.

It's honestly random. Florida's just bipolar like that.