Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Other Future Orlando Theme parks?

I was wondering does Orlando have the room to add a smaller theme park to their tourist destination area like Seasame Place Orlando for instance? I think that would draw really good crowds. Perhaps a small theme park similar to
Knoebels in Pennsylvania.

I mean, Margarittaville is just adding a waterpark for the Orlando area, with Island H20.

Orlando already has enough tourist/local destinations as it is on a large note, with SeaWorld consisting of Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and SWO; WDW consisting with 4 theme parks and two water parks, and UOR having as of now, three theme parks with one water park. And that's not mentioning LEGOland Florida (and their Water Park), and the various family entertainment offerings, such as Icon Park, Fun Spot, and others.

Is it possible? Possibly, but I am more concerned that there might be eventually down the road, a case of over-saturation (although that's a rare thing for me to say..)

I was wondering does Orlando have the room to add a smaller theme park to their tourist destination area like Seasame Place Orlando for instance? I think that would draw really good crowds. Perhaps a small theme park similar to
Knoebels in Pennsylvania.

Just wondering - are all you going to contribute is hypothetical future theme park questions?