Overall Condition of IOA | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Overall Condition of IOA

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's why I wrote update! When you're on your back in the Willow scene, the view basically shows you the ceiling of the sound stage. Bad show.

Forbidden Journey, however, is actually the best attraction I have ever experienced.

From someone that's been on FJ at least 400 times (despite not wanting to, I ended up losing specific count after 340something), I'm pretty in tune with what should be fixed and what else could be on the ride. :lol:

When we rode, you knew exactly where the camera was and were prepared with a Chip Skylark smile. I rode dozens of times in July and I still could not figure it out. I think your attention to detail is a tiny bit above average.

Antagonizing aside, I would like to see FJ get some love. At least Whompy. There were only two rides during which it was functional.

When we rode, you knew exactly where the camera was and were prepared with a Chip Skylark smile. I rode dozens of times in July and I still could not figure it out. I think your attention to detail is a tiny bit above average.

I didn't notice it until I read about it here. And even then, I had to look for it.

It's... Pretty bad, I'll admit. :lol: (Gringotts and Hogwarts Express, here I come.)

The only way I seek help is by going to the actual ride itself, though, lol. I can't escape it without smiling, but that doesn't mean I'm blind to its flaws that were the result of a limited budget.