Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been two years since Disney announced this thing, and all we got so far is nothing. Absolutely nothing!

And if you think about, in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hogsmeade was starting to be built two years after their announcement.

It has been two years since Disney announced this thing, and all we got so far is nothing. Absolutely nothing!

And if you think about, in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hogsmeade was starting to be built two years after their announcement.
You can't go solely based on the announcement because nothing was planned at the time. Most imagineers didn't even know about it. But we should have at least seen some sort of concept art by now. some guys looking at Styrofoam and a "trip to Pandora" is not what I would call progress...

Last edited:
i still think they are further along than most think.... not that i think disney should get a pass....its ridiculous that more has not been released be it disney or camerons fault

If memory serves, WWoHP was announced at least a year and a half before construction started.

I blame FOX for forcing Disney's hand. When the announcement was made Cameron and WDI had never met or created anything. And WDI didn't know. That's why it's taking forever.

:pixiedust: Don't you know? Travelling to Pandora and back, you know, for research, takes a lot of years! :pixiedust:

:bonk: :lol:
That wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't contradicted the movie they were supposedly researching. But such is to be expected when details are more about insipid self references than something to support the illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.