Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
according to touring plans its not only the best rated ride in DAK its the best rated ride in all of the united states be it Universal or Disney
Now im not saying that but stats/facts are saying that

And according to Trip Advisor IoA is the best theme park in the world...which is utterly ridiculous. :lol:

The majority of Touring Plan users are those that plan WDW vacations because WDW is so large to understand at first. So most likely there is a larger audience of those that attend WDW than UO

The majority of Touring Plan users are those that plan WDW vacations because WDW is so large to understand at first. So most likely there is a larger audience of those that attend WDW than UO
Len Testa has stated he has reason to believe after talking with Disney Research and Uni Research that his numbers are pretty close to theirs.

gringotts is also very high on the list

again im not saying i agree with touring plans but its certainly part of how FOP should be assessed

I put out TouringPlans's top six rated attractions list for both WDW & Universal Orlando on another thread a few weeks ago. The list surprised most people. Example: Popeye was Universal's second highest rated attraction. Trying to remember but I think FOP, Splash, Soarin, Toy Story Mania. Kiliamanjaro Safari, and Everest were WDW's top six rated on TP. Tower of Terror did't crack the top six. .....So, if you buy that, Toy Story Mania is better than the Tower of Terror, which is pretty ridiculous. So these ratings aren't really something to use to tout something as The Best Attraction.

I put out TouringPlans's top six rated attractions list for both WDW & Universal Orlando on another thread a few weeks ago. The list surprised most people. Example: Popeye was Universal's second highest rated attraction. Trying to remember but I think FOP, Splash, Soarin, Toy Story Mania. Kiliamanjaro Safari, and Everest were WDW's top six rated on TP. Tower of Terror did't crack the top six. .....So, if you buy that, Toy Story Mania is better than the Tower of Terror, which is pretty ridiculous. So these ratings aren't really something to use to tout something as The Best Attraction.
whats not to buy its the ratings for all age groups
i agree thats not my top 6 but none the less its still a stat to somewhat go by

Please note that those ratings are statistically valid based on the large number of survey responses we get, but not necessarily critically evaluative. As the author of the Unofficial Guide to Universal, I set a review score for each attraction that may conflict with the public’s rating.

Please note that those ratings are statistically valid based on the large number of survey responses we get, but not necessarily critically evaluative. As the author of the Unofficial Guide to Universal, I set a review score for each attraction that may conflict with the public’s rating.
Not disputing that at all. My only point is that these are really most popular attraction ratings. Best attraction is a somewhat different story.

Reactions: Skubersky