Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You sure you didn't accidentally sneak into the FastPass line? You're describing FP line. The regular line goes caves, bioluminescent forest, lab, big room with giant screen and mural on wall, last room with pipes and divided queue lines, preshow.
I rope dropped, and they definitely took us through fast pass line then. I seen no forest and no lab and no mural. It was nice to he in and out though.

with all this talk about silly attempts at walk-around characters, I just wanted to bring these pics up from HHN 12 at IOA...they're trying new things people, the quality stuff will filter through.
Yeah... that is a raptor walking onto set-not scaring. They’d hide in the bushes and start out really quick. Actually, it was a terrifying scare.

And I like the orc riders.

Yeah... that is a raptor walking onto set-not scaring. They’d hide in the bushes and start out really quick. Actually, it was a terrifying scare.

And I like the orc riders.
I wasn’t sure about that raptor, I know the house featured human-dino hybrids so I wasn’t sure.

And I don’t like the orc riders’ resemblance to ostrich riders:tease:

Attachments

• D248FC32-11E7-40DF-AB18-929D66B7F579.jpeg
    D248FC32-11E7-40DF-AB18-929D66B7F579.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 2
Ok, followed the plan and hit parking at 730 for 9am opening. Walked on FoP and did a FP for the boat. FoP was good not great and I will give it another go later today. I really liked the boat ride, this is what Disney does best. Uni could take some of the tech to VB and finish the cave
The AA is very impressive.
By the time I left Pandora line for FoP was 3 hours so don't daily!

Ok, followed the plan and hit parking at 730 for 9am opening. Walked on FoP and did a FP for the boat. FoP was good not great and I will give it another go later today. I really liked the boat ride, this is what Disney does best. Uni could take some of the tech to VB and finish the cave
Glad you got to use your tix. My reaction to FoP was the same.

Thanks for the update btw, cannot believe the temporary seating is still there!!

Reactions: tankart150
Thanks, seems to be moving but it is dvc moonlight something and I am not sure if that gives them fp
Fingers crossed it’s all working well, and if it’s moving every couple minutes it probably is. Have fun! Let me know if there’s still loose change in the lab!

Reactions: tankart150
Fingers crossed it’s all working well, and if it’s moving every couple minutes it probably is. Have fun! Let me know if there’s still loose change in the lab!
Will do, lot of queue not used so that's a plus. Rushed us through this morning that I looked through to the blue guy but didn't have time to see anything.
Into rda now 20 mins from cave entry
Eta maybe not rda, it's vines?

Last edited:
Went on Flight of Passage twice this week. Once on Thursday and once on Friday. Absolutely incredible ride. Loved it. Honestly Top 3 favorite ride in Disney behind Space Mountain and Tower of Terror. I looked behind me and was amazed with what we were actually doing with little drops and turns and what not. Such a smooth and immersive ride. But you definitely gotta get seat 7,8,9, or 10. The other ones you can see the screen curve and doesn’t feel like your really in the action.
On Thursday we waited 85 minutes with a 120 posted wait time and on Friday I waited 60 minutes ( 1 HOUR!!!!!) with a 120 minute wait time posted. Moved like forbidden Journey’s line. 12-1 is the best time to go imo
But my god. That last room and long hallway are the worst. They will let a ration of like 30:4 fast passers go through to standby. They would be letting a group in standby go every 30 seconds while letting fast passers just fill up all the rows. They need to work on that!!!!! Fast pass people can wait 10 minutes!!!!

But my god. That last room and long hallway are the worst. They will let a ration of like 30:4 fast passers go through to standby. They would be letting a group in standby go every 30 seconds while letting fast passers just fill up all the rows. They need to work on that!!!!! Fast pass people can wait 10 minutes!!!!

I agree. That's a big problem that has been messing with regular lines for I don't know how long. FastPass should definitely have SOME sort of wait, you shouldn't be able to waltz right on to an attraction with a 3 hour regular line. I'm sure if FastPass waited 15-20 minutes to get on the regular line would go by a lot faster. I get that you "worked hard" to get that Fastpass, but you didn't pay for it.

Reactions: rcoasterdude