Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think they need a second drink stand. I really like the beverages but that area is always jam packed because they put the exit, shop, dining, and drink stand in the same place.
They have a cart on the left side of the land too, but just sells soda, water and powerade unfortunately. But at least they have packaged ice cream bars.

Imo, Pandora is a land with fantastic theming, but not much to do. The floating islands and the alien life are ASTOUNDING, but NRJ is meh at best and FoP is pretty good, but nothing groundbreaking. I can’t comment on dining, but the theming is amazing and the attractions are pretty good.

Last edited:
Next year will be quite interesting with SWL. If AK truly did surpass Epcot's attendance, Epcot will more than likely become the 4th most visited park in WDW.
And that’s the reason why TDO has finally woke up to the fact that they can’t just sit on Epcot as a festival park anymore.

Guardians, Ratatouille and New Illuminstions should help (along with anything else that may get approved), but yeah.

Epcot will however have the luxury of being on both the Monorail AND the Skyliner routes, along with the boat over to DHS.

And that’s the reason why TDO has finally woke up to the fact that they can’t just sit on Epcot as a festival park anymore.

Guardians, Ratatouille and New Illuminstions should help (along with anything else that may get approved), but yeah.

Epcot will however have the luxury of being on both the Monorail AND the Skyliner routes, along with the boat over to DHS.

It's possible that AK is overshadowed by Epcot and DHS with nothing new opening during Epcot/DHS transformations. Which makes me believe that the Indy-Dino conversion is seriously being considered.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
It's possible that AK is overshadowed by Epcot and DHS with nothing new opening during Epcot/DHS transformations. Which makes me believe that the Indy-Dino conversion is seriously being considered.

Honestly, i hope this change goes through since Dino-Land very much feels poorly themed and besides DINOSAUR, there isn't much else to really do that's worth your attention.

Besides, Indiana Jones Adventure is one of my favorite rides in Disneyland and it's about time they bring the Temple of Mara to Orlando. Just don't look into the eyes... :skull::skull::skull:

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I'm fine with the Indy/Dino conversion happening, but I'd rather they build the third Pandora ride first if we're not getting an extra ride in the takeover (are we?).

Wait, what third Pandora ride? I didn't hear anything about this.
Supposedly there's room behind the current ride building for something... We're much more likely to get the sit-down Pandora restaurant than any other rides. Or even another Flight of Passage theater like they did for Soarin' rather than another ride ever.

Supposedly there's room behind the current ride building for something... We're much more likely to get the sit-down Pandora restaurant than any other rides. Or even another theater like they did for Soarin' rather than another ride ever.

Fair enough to keep one's expectation low but if I may dream for a moment, there is some potential for a great 3rd ride. Maybe we can get a new attraction that uses the elements from Avatar's upcoming sequel if the film decides to look at new horizons we haven't seen before.

Fair enough to keep one's expectation low but if I may dream for a moment, there is some potential for a great 3rd ride. Maybe we can get a new attraction that uses the elements from Avatar's upcoming sequel if the film decides to look at new horizons we haven't seen before.
Supposedly some of the creatures from Flight of Passage will be introduced in the new films, namely the giant whale thing and other ocean animals.

Yes, Pandora caused a 15% spike in AK attendance, but it cost about a billion dollars so it should have had that kind of impact. The question is did they see ROI? Did those extra guests spend an extra billion dollars to cover costs? Did they really increase attendance overall, or just redistribute it between the four parks?

Has any land or ride repaid it's entire investment in one year(less actually)? Thats not really how capital investments are decided. If these things paid off that quickly, parks would constantly be making major expansions.

They can build the third ride behind the store and make another entrance to the land from the Africa side.

maxresdefault.jpg