Paramount+ | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Paramount+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am really really really enjoying the Homecoming special. Hope they do it for future seasons but for now this one is great.
It reminds me actually of their season of The Real World actually in that aspect. MTV turned The Real World (and then the Challenge) into hook up shows over the years, but the first season was just different. This is very similar, which i'm enjoying.

Anyone watching the The Challege: Retirement Home edition? :lol:

I feel like the game has gotten a lot harder and more physical since a lot of these players last played so someone like Darrell probably has an advantage knowing how the modern game is played. Aneesa has that knowledge, but isn’t as good physically.

Anyone watching the The Challege: Retirement Home edition? :lol:

I feel like the game has gotten a lot harder and more physical since a lot of these players last played so someone like Darrell probably has an advantage knowing how the modern game is played. Aneesa has that knowledge, but isn’t as good physically.
Hell yeah, I’m watching. These people have no idea what they’re in for. The fact that the brutality of the elimination challenge seemed to surprise them was really striking.

Reactions: Nick
Paramount shifted their theatrical release strategy, which seems to be catered a bit more towards streaming with almost one film per month and with Paramount+ getting new releases 45 days after beginning of theatrical run, it makes sense to go with a strategy like that as, much like HBO Max's schedule is showing, it incentivizes people to continue subscribing each month.

As of today, here is Paramount’s current theatrical release schedule:

• A Quiet Place Part II = May 28, 2021
  • Snake Eyes = July 23, 2021
  • Paw Patrol = August 20, 2021
  • Infinite = September 24, 2021
  • Jackass = October 22, 2021
  • Clifford the Big Red Dog = November 5, 2021
  • Top Gun: Maverick = November 19, 2021
  • Scream = January 14, 2022
  • Rumble = February 18, 2022
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 = April 8, 2022
  • The Lost City of D = April 15, 202
  • Mission: Impossible 7 = May 27, 2022
  • Untitled Transformers = June 24, 2022
  • Under the Boardwalk = July 22, 2022
  • Untitled Bee Gees = November 4, 2022
  • Babylon = December 5, 2022
  • Tiger’s Apprentice = February 10, 2023
  • Dungeons & Dragons = March 3, 2023
  • Untitled Star Trek = June 9, 2023
  • Mission: Impossible 8 = July 7, 2023
  • The Shrinking of Treehorn = November 10, 2023
  • Untitled Ryan Reynolds / John Krasinski = November 17, 2023

I feel like this is the kind of "mature reboot" Hillary Duff wanted to do for Lizzie Maguire, but Disney was too chicken to do.

I feel like this is the kind of "mature reboot" Hillary Duff wanted to do for Lizzie Maguire, but Disney was too chicken to do.

It looks literally like the same show as the original. Almost no differences. Hillary Duff wanted to explore the sex life of Lizzie McGuire, and with the show being a G rated franchise, Disney wasn't willing to do it.

Disney gave Hillary Duff the lead in the upcoming How I Met Your Father, which is kinda what she wanted out of the "Adult Lizzie McGuire" show she wanted, so she's getting a big role anyway.

A Quiet Place 2 is now streaming at no extra cost on Paramount+. I'll be checking it out tonight before bed since I decided to skip it in theaters.

I can’t believe I went back to it, but Big Brother is actually quite good so far. They’ve clearly elevated their casting a bit to include more people familiar with the show, and it’s helping a ton. Last year made me want to end the show but this season may bring me back!

I can’t believe I went back to it, but Big Brother is actually quite good so far. They’ve clearly elevated their casting a bit to include more people familiar with the show, and it’s helping a ton. Last year made me want to end the show but this season may bring me back!
Yeah, the cast is great and hopefully the increase to $750,000 will cause more backstabbing than usual for modern BB.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Eh, I think 750K is where it about should be. If you want a million, go live on an island instead of a house and win survivor.
Agreed, I also think Survivor’s prize money should be raised, but I digress.

Anyone try Tough As Nails? I love Phil from Amazing Race

Just watched Queenpins. Not the best movie and there's a few logic issues to point at, but it was a an entertaining little comedy. I love Kristen Bell and feel like outside of Veronica Mars, she hasn't gotten much work beyond Frozen, so it's always nice to see her in a live action project. Kirby Howell-Baptiste was great in her role.

Just watched Queenpins. Not the best movie and there's a few logic issues to point at, but it was a an entertaining little comedy. I love Kristen Bell and feel like outside of Veronica Mars, she hasn't gotten much work beyond Frozen, so it's always nice to see her in a live action project. Kirby Howell-Baptiste was great in her role.

Uhh, The Good Place? Unless you’re strictly talking movies.

Uhh, The Good Place? Unless you’re strictly talking movies.
I'll be honest and say The Good Place somehow slipped my mind, but yeah, i'm also mostly talking movie roles, because tbh, I watch more movies than TV shows (especially network TV, so even The Good Place escaped my radar for quite some time) and I rarely see her in movies.