Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Passholder Appreciation Month

Although the official rules say they must be used on the same day- I have confirmation they do not. Both from someone who has been there as well as a UOR employee. So you can still buy them all at once from the hotel (which will save me time).

The rules say they must be used 14 days from first use. They turn into a pumpkin after that time

The rules say they must be used 14 days from first use. They turn into a pumpkin after that time
Huh?

I quoted what the official rules said (from you- no less :D).
If purchasing two (2) Dining Plan Combo(s), both Dining Plan Combo(s) must be purchased and used on the same day during normal theme park operating hours.

Am I misreading that? Is it that they must be purchased and initially used same day?

Huh?

I quoted what the official rules said (from you- no less :D). Said they "must be used same day".

I know I get two different sets of fine print. I think the anecdotes show that they are still valid after the first day but I don't know if you can still use them after 14. They keep changing the program :ack:

On the meal deal thing, from what I read that was originally posted here, I sort of took it to mean that if you bought two deals on one pass, then I think they meant that all four needed to be used on the same day...who knows, sounds like it would get very confusing.

It is possible that last year I bought the deals on three seperate passes since that is my family size and then we used them during our stay. I just know we bought them all at one time...I just recall buying some with drinks and some without because we didn't need another six cups, but they did have those cool HHN 25 freestyle cups that we could get.

But I am also sure we were talking to another guest that said they bought a bunch for the year since they didn't expire...but I seldom read the fine print.

Universal needs to offer a meal deal without drinks or one that is includes freestyle refills without buying a cup. I don't use the meal deal since I use the freestyle cup.