Penguin Trek (2024) | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Penguin Trek (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At least make an attempt to have the ground "white" as if it's a snowy-icy terrain. That's one of the biggest fails at SWSD with Arctic Rescue & Emperor. The landscape (or lack thereof) doesn't match the theme

I grew up on RCT, so I'm judgey lol
They heard you! Now if only the entrance looked like this it'd be perfect.

RCT_1_Snow_and_Ice_Ride_Entrance_and_Exit.png

I still think this area could used some snowy rockwork between PT and Manta. At least it looks a lot more wintry.

swcoaster.png
The grey patches under the ride could be for some additional theme elements.
It looks like the additional theme elements are already there? A few small rocks and a log. One of the rocks has a very obvious notch in it so something extra might go there.

I hope they don't cheapen out on reworking those icy areas around the restaurant. I always liked the theming around there. That was one of the best parts when they first built it.

Couldn't get a pic, but there's a section that looks a bit way too close to Manta. If both coasters meet there at the same time, we're talking a few feet of clearance between the two.

Couldn't get a pic, but there's a section that looks a bit way too close to Manta. If both coasters meet there at the same time, we're talking a few feet of clearance between the two.
I brought this up before, but yeah, definitely interesting that Manta now has an extra scare element early on the ride. Very close call that I hope they got the calculations right on. :nervous:

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I brought this up before, but yeah, definitely interesting that Manta now has an extra scare element early on the ride. Very close call that I hope they got the calculations right on. :nervous:
Hoping someone catches a video/photo of that segment, would be interesting to see how close it is with the vehicles.

Just saw on WESH that SeaWorld is making an announcement about Penguin Trek today (don't know when since it's already after 6PM)? Maybe they mean tomorrow?

I assume they're setting an opening date since it's started testing over the weekend.

Excited for this, will do a lot for SeaWorld's lack of decent family experiences, especially with the quality of their shows diminishing outside the Holidays (barely 15 minute shows for Orca/Dolphins is embarrassing).