Pet Peeves | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Pet Peeves

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One time I read an article where this family did all 4 WDW parks in a day. Their baby pooped it's diaper in the Nemo queue, so what did they do? THEY CHANGED IT IN THE QUEUE!!!!

I remember reading that. They were very hesitant to do it, but only did it because it would stink the place up, make the baby uncomfortable and irritated, and it was dark and non-crowded so it was easy to conceal.

Similarly I hate it when mothers nurse their babies in public... Most mothers go to the bathroom to do it but some don't have any modesty. I've seen it over by the hogs head in wwohp, random spots in suess landing, and over by animal actors... come on now

1. The tour groups

2. People who do stuff even after someone says not to do it

3. People who take an entire pathway for a picture. I refuse to stop for them.

4. People that are obnoxiously loud and forget they're are many others around them

5. People who expect you to move out of their way cause they don't feel like paying attention

I remember reading that. They were very hesitant to do it, but only did it because it would stink the place up, make the baby uncomfortable and irritated, and it was dark and non-crowded so it was easy to conceal.

...doing it at all four parks though? I haven't read the article but it sounds like they weren't trying too hard to get to the bathrooms. I get that, for a show like Nemo, you risk leaving the line never to return, but that's the risk you take bringing a baby to theme parks. Nobody wants to see or smell your baby's stank bottom getting a wipe down.

...doing it at all four parks though? I haven't read the article but it sounds like they weren't trying too hard to get to the bathrooms. I get that, for a show like Nemo, you risk leaving the line never to return, but that's the risk you take bringing a baby to theme parks. Nobody wants to see or smell your baby's stank bottom getting a wipe down.

It was just at the Nemo ride at Epcot.

Hmm. For some reason, the public baby changing doesn't bother me as long as they're neat about it, and not stopping the flow of anything (like blocking foot traffic). Oddly enough, mothers feeding in public doesn't bother me either as long as they're covered up neatly. Not that I think your peeves aren't legitimate, I just think the differences in thought are amusing is all. :lol:

A little info on the above issues.

NursingRoom.jpg

From the Universal Orlando website:

Nursing Facilities/Companion Restrooms

Nursing facilities and a companion restroom are available at Family Services, located to the left of the Vacation Services area in Universal Studios Florida and at First Aid in Universal's Islands of Adventure. Diaper-changing facilities are available at all restrooms.

Traveling with Kids

Helpful Travel Tips - Changing time?

You’ll be happy to find conveniently located diaper changing stations in many of the men’s and ladies' restrooms in both Universal Orlando theme parks.

Child Care Options - Travel

You'll find diaper changing stations in many of the men’s and ladies' restrooms in both Universal Orlando theme parks.

I also forgot to add people who back up on any public street including I4 because they missed their turn/exit. I can't tell y'all how many times I've almost rear ended those 16 pack vans because the people driving them are morons :thumbs: I also hate people at HHN who would jump into the express lines for the houses once they passed the TMs checking express tickets then try and cut back in front of everyone in the regular lines near the front of the queue lines. A rule of thumb I always follow is if I'm in a line anywhere I usually have one hand on each wall while I'm waiting. Line cutters aren't getting by me either :cheers:

Here's one of my biggest pet peeves: Shooting your own fusion exhaust port on MiB. It's only there to spin the others while you get good targets. Pretty much when someone in your vehicle is shooting your own fusion exhaust port, your ride is pretty much over. Universal should alter the guns to make them shoot only at the OTHER fusion exhaust port.

Here's one of my biggest pet peeves: Shooting your own fusion exhaust port on MiB. It's only there to spin the others while you get good targets. Pretty much when someone in your vehicle is shooting your own fusion exhaust port, your ride is pretty much over. Universal should alter the guns to make them shoot only at the OTHER fusion exhaust port.

*Raises hand* Ill admit to doing this when our car gets dispatched solo. But I agree about when you have another car to shoot at.

I witnessed a mother take out a 10 yr old kid with the blue wheeled stroller yesterday. She was running down the street with it and after the kid got hit I saw him almost let loose with some heavy duty curse words. I got to give him props for keeping it PG. you could feel it. Across the street.

Anyone acting annoying or obnoxious for example: Screaming in pre shows or during entire rides, yelling and chanting for no reason and doing anything just to ruin the attraction for everyone else.

I know it's the Simpsons and all but I can't stand how unrealistic the coaster and drop ride parts are. It wouldn't have the carts you ride in, it couldn't be that tall, the drop ride COULD NOT have a twist in the tracks, etc.