Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
nQGHZ7Y.jpg

You don't own a TV do you?

Love your pics, watching American Loggers right now, they work up your way and haul to Canada.

Yes, we have TVs and CNN and all that good stuff even on an island in Maine. :tease:

I haven’t seen the logging show but saw enough of it for real when I was a kid and family lived in Greenville, Maine.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Yes, we have TVs and CNN and all that good stuff even on an island in Maine. :tease:

I haven’t seen the logging show but saw enough of it for real when I was a kid and family lived in Greenville, Maine.
It is the Pelletier's out of Millinocket up north. I figured you had TVs but didn't know if you watched it. Many don't and you seem to be out in the world seeing stuff rather than on the couch. Love the nature and scenic pics.

It is the Pelletier's out of Millinocket up north. I figured you had TVs but didn't know if you watched it. Many don't and you seem to be out in the world seeing stuff rather than on the couch. Love the nature and scenic pics.

They must be taking those big loggers over the so-named Golden Road. The Golden Road stretches from Millinocket to Greenville and is extremely harrowing in winter... in a Toyota Corolla. :look:

Reactions: JoeCamel
They must be taking those big loggers over the so-named Golden Road. The Golden Road stretches from Millinocket to Greenville and is extremely harrowing in winter... in a Toyota Corolla. :look:
Yep, the Golden Road is featured. I like Swamp Loggers too so it is not just your part of the world that is my cup of tea to watch

I so seldom take pictures of the epic vistas that the island is noted for, so I present to you Frenchman’s Bay and the awesome Atlantic Ocean beyond from a very popular scenic overlook...

sB59sI5.jpg

:)

It's so.......green and white:thumbsup: