Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DSCF0113 (1).jpeg
Not a good photo but wanted to share. I've been working on growing hydroponic veggies at home as a hobby and my habaneros have sprouted and are looking healthy!

Reactions: Teebin
West coast smoke has reached Maine as of this early morning... clear skies today, but the sky blue is more whitish/gray.

9x2Z9F7.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: JoeCamel
I drove by my early voting site near work in the middle of nowhere Texas this morning. 6:30 AM, not even open for another 30 minutes, the line was 30+ people long and growing.

You love to see it, folks
Always good to see citizens take advantage of their US freedoms, regardless of their political persuasion. :thumbsup:

I drove by my early voting site near work in the middle of nowhere Texas this morning. 6:30 AM, not even open for another 30 minutes, the line was 30+ people long and growing.

You love to see it, folks
I dream we we can get 80% turnout for this, people get a taste of their power to vote I hope it will continue. The less than half in previous elections is not acceptable for matters this important. A wake up call has sounded.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'll drive back by the poll site and try and take a pic tonight. Apparently the line is 2+ hours long even with 15 machines.

The big central hall of the municipal building where the box is located was empty... not a soul.

Why are you people putting sad face likes to this? It is good that there was not a soul... I have had my absentee ballot for a week but just got around to taking it down. Of the 5000 residents here, most already put their ballots in or will vote in person on election day. I waited a week to avoid crowds and also because I was super busy. This is a voting town believe me.

Why are you people putting sad face likes to this? It is good that there was not a soul... I have had my absentee ballot for a week but just got around to taking it down. Of the 5000 residents here, most already put their ballots in or will vote in person on election day. I waited a week to avoid crowds and also because I was super busy. This is a voting town believe me.

No poop! Our ballots were filled out a few days ago, went yesterday and aborted the mission. Went today, earlier in the day, and dropped them off, no prob.

Will be using the link to check the status daily. In the state I live in, GA., there has to be a reason for rejected ballot (such as mis-matched sig, for example). If that happens, you have two weeks to rectify it.

People are so dumb...

I misunderstood! I’m coloring it through the frame of living here in Texas where they just now started early voting and have done their damndest to limit mail in ballots, glad to hear that the whole US isn’t like this