Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is our fearless leader and his lovely lady.

brianandlady.jpg

Not a bad zoom. What kind of camera is it? How many times optical zoom does it get?

I'm thinking it's time for a new camera... though I want a small point and shoot again. It's more of a priority for me that it fits in my pocket so i don't need to worry about lockers when I go to parks than a bigger camera with all the fancy lenses and what not that i won't know how to us anyway.... Thinking of a Nikon Coolpix S630. Know anything on it?

It is actually a Nikon D60 with a 200mm zoom lens.

My brother has a Nikon Coolpics (not sure the model, but its 10 megapix) and it takes very nice shots. But it has a delay from when you press the button and when the picture is taken. It is very annoying when trying to take action shots. I would look for one that advertises no lag.

It is actually a Nikon D60 with a 200mm zoom lens.

My brother has a Nikon Coolpics (not sure the model, but its 10 megapix) and it takes very nice shots. But it has a delay from when you press the button and when the picture is taken. It is very annoying when trying to take action shots. I would look for one that advertises no lag.

My current one (since 2005) is a Coolpix 7900. I LOVE the quality of night shots the thing is able of getting, so i'm definitely wanting to stick with Nikon as the brand. Mine is 7mp I think.. the new one I'm looking at is 12.5. I'm sure if there's an issue with lag, my four year old camera certainly must have it, and personally I don't notice? :shrug: