Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Happy New Year!

baby2o.jpg

Happy New Year

My favorite pic of many trips to the WWoHP in 2010!

December192010581-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure that is T2:3D's gift shop. I recall reading in the past that not only was C3P0 there, but they also had R2D2, Twilight merchandise, and more. As to how they can do this, :shrug:.

Yeah, you can see R2D2's base in the lower left of the photo... and those appear to be terminator skulls on the shelf above C3PO's head. Ironic that half the time I am on here posting about things I shouldn't have seen and then I come to this thread only to see things I was supposed to see and missed! :lol:

Yeah, you can see R2D2's base in the lower left of the photo... and those appear to be terminator skulls on the shelf above C3PO's head. Ironic that half the time I am on here posting about things I shouldn't have seen and then I come to this thread only to see things I was supposed to see and missed! :lol:

Yeah, I never had heard of it before either and then one day I ran across an article with pictures and it was quite an odd discovery. :lol:

I've never seen the false killer whale in person! I've seen him/her in pictures and on TV but he's never appeared in the show when I'm there.

Really? The next time you go just ask to see them if they are not in a show. The holding tanks are quite visible last I was there (which was about 6 years ago) and four years before that they were a big part of the Shamu Rocks show. I am really surprised to hear that they haven't been a part of the Believe show.

Really? The next time you go just ask to see them if they are not in a show. The holding tanks are quite visible last I was there (which was about 6 years ago) and four years before that they were a big part of the Shamu Rocks show. I am really surprised to hear that they haven't been a part of the Believe show.

I've seen Shamu Rocks twice and they weren't there either. :shrug:

I've seen Shamu Rocks twice and they weren't there either. :shrug:

Well, this hint is for everyone on this site... ask, show extreme interest and knowledge of what you want to see in any park... stay persistent and full of admiration to everyone you encounter... they will modify the rules slightly in the name of pride. But you really have to be persistent and really really really want to know/see/understand the unique thing they do every day.

Example: Who here has had a private tour of Animal Kingdom by one of the lead horticulturists at WDW while they were on the clock, for free? *Raises hand*

I've never seen the false killer whale in person! I've seen him/her in pictures and on TV but he's never appeared in the show when I'm there.

She only appears in maybe every other show, so it's just luck I suppose. It's a much better show with that segment in because the ratio of silly bird people to animals is evened out :lol:

The false killer whales don't appear in Shamu Rocks :inquisitive: