Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, you can see R2D2's base in the lower left of the photo... and those appear to be terminator skulls on the shelf above C3PO's head. Ironic that half the time I am on here posting about things I shouldn't have seen and then I come to this thread only to see things I was supposed to see and missed! :lol:

I'm 100% certain it's from the Terminator 2 gift shop. I was shocked too, but I have other pictures with the Terminator stuff in the back and I can find them if you guys would like more proof. The only time I've been to DHS I had a disposable because I forgot my digital cameras that day and I haven't developed those yet.

I'm 100% certain it's from the Terminator 2 gift shop. I was shocked too, but I have other pictures with the Terminator stuff in the back and I can find them if you guys would like more proof. The only time I've been to DHS I had a disposable because I forgot my digital cameras that day and I haven't developed those yet.

Well, if Uni can sell Star Wars stuff, then shouldn't they be able to do things with Marvel too? (like green paint) :p

The reason why you've never seen whoever (sorry, I never watched Star Wars...) before is probably because when you went, it was either not being sold yet or already sold. They're constantly changing who is in there. I'm guessing it's because they get purchased. Right now, it's Darth Vader and I believe a Storm Trooper, along with an alien-looking thing (I'm thinking the alien is from like ALIEN or something...).

I've seen Threepio and Artoo at the T2 store too. That shop seems to be a dumping ground/clearance stash for extra or unsold merchandise relating to sci-fi and action. That's why you'll see a mix of stuff like Star Wars, Hellboy, DC Comics, Star Trek, Heroes, etc.

:focus:

December192010198-1.jpg

Ooops, I am reminded by Helena's pic that the false killer whales are used in the dolphin stadium shows... because... they are dolphins. So, I did NOT see them in Shamu Rocks. Sahreeee!

Ooops, I am reminded by Helena's pic that the false killer whales are used in the dolphin stadium shows... because... they are dolphins. So, I did NOT see them in Shamu Rocks. Sahreeee!

Orcas are dolphins too, they're not whales. It really burns me that SeaWorld still calls them killer whales.