Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pictures from the park!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. I wonder how the structure has held up. Are they adding reinforcements?

I'm guessing the simulators for Despicable Me could induce more stress on that parking lot, but I wouldn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think that it would cause a bit more force on the parking structure than T2. Afterall, compare seats dropping once every half hour to twenty or so motion simulators going at it every 5 minutes or so.

That's incredibly worrying, actually, and I'm assuming Coke Soak didn't help either.

Are there any other facts from that attraction you're willing to share?

"^Actually... no. The seats dropping caused an internal 4.1 earthquake everytime. The simulators would cause far less stress. This is mostly about repair and thinking towards the future."

Woahhh...really? Well, thanks for the fact! :D

"^Actually... no. The seats dropping caused an internal 4.1 earthquake everytime. The simulators would cause far less stress. This is mostly about repair and thinking towards the future."Woahhh...really? Well, thanks for the fact! :D
What happened to the photos you were going to post? lol

From William MacGregor on Twitter (thesaurusboy688):

The only theme park in the world that has this sort of production on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.