Planet Coaster | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What are the spec requirements?
Minimum
:

• Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: nVidia GTX 560 (2GB)/AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 8 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Minimum specifications may change during development.

Recommended:
  • Processor: Intel i7-4770/AMD FX-8350
  • Memory: 12 GB RAM
  • Graphics: nVidia GTX 980 (4GB)/AMD R9 380 (4GB)
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 8 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Recommended specifications may change during development.

It is pretty resource intensive but damn it's a whole lot of fun. If you are looking at it and considering getting this or RCTW I cannot implore you enough to opt for Planet Coaser.

Incidentally RCTW did the crappy thing yesterday of announcing their release date will be 16th November, the day before Planet Coaster...it's a money grab and nothing more.

And if anyone does more than 2 mins of research they will find that RCTW is a pile of plop compared to Planet Coaster.

It is very unlikely you would be able to play it decently even with everything turned down to low. Now if you had one of the new i7 surface books with discreet gfx cards in them you would have more success.

game is finally out. Not perfect but not bad either. If you like creating stuff this is the game for you, if you like managing, this game sucks for that. Found this video on youtube and found it humorous from Planet Coaster

Reactions: MrRoamer
Double Post, it was revealed in the Frontier Development stream about it of the design of the Robotic Arm, and more importantly, that they are going to be refrencing the Kuka/Dynamic Robotic Arm implementation from Universal by having trigger-able Carousel Domes that will move around with the ride cars..

DZOTlQGUMAA8_Pg.jpg:large

DZOU49cVoAAE9E9.jpg:large