Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Potter Rides Finally Getting Express

Called Guest Service just now and NO express for Potter. I guess this "reliable source" is wrong. People that start rumors like this REALLY irritates me!!!!!:ban: :curse:
To be fair, people could be walking on Potter with Express this second and Guest Services would still say no Potter Express because it's what they've been saying for 7 years (and they're also the last to know about everything). It's very possible it was planned to happen today and things changed.

I can only assume that between OP's post and OI- that certain ride ops of those attractions have been told something.

Sorry guys I got the date wrong but both my source and I still believe all HP attractions will have Express Pass. Ops like to change things really quickly on us. Once we were experimenting allowing small bags onto Gringotts but that changed within less 2 hours.

I messaged Universal Orlando's official twitter account asking if this was true. Here is their response:

"Unfortunately, this isn't true. The only attractions in The Wizarding World that accept Express Passes are Dragon Challenge and Flight of the Hippogriff. We're sorry for the confusion!"

Last edited:
If they follow anything similar for FJ like how Hollywood and Osaka does, Single Rider shouldn't be going away at all.
FJ was built with Express in mind so that shouldn't be a problem (the former "Castle Tour" area). Not sure where they would put Express for HE, but i'm pretty sure Gringotts was built with Express in mind as well.