Power Up Cafe | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Power Up Cafe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks what I was about expecting would have been nice to have movie reference posters like the Little Mac poster, but not complaining just saying the only other things they could have plussed it but its what you expect from it

Reactions: joerodriguez
It looks like a condensed version of the Cafe from Osaka, just without the hat pancakes (which I think is sad to not see here).

It looks cute--not sure what people expected here outside of it being just a cute quick-service offering.
A loop, maybe?

Any reviews of the actual food yet? A buddy of mine is on his way to check it out now but he’s a notorious contrarian and I’m sure he’ll say it’s bad, so I’m not gonna take his word for it either way.

Any reviews of the actual food yet? A buddy of mine is on his way to check it out now but he’s a notorious contrarian and I’m sure he’ll say it’s bad, so I’m not gonna take his word for it either way.
I'm going to try and go after work....wish me luck and hopefully I can talk about the Fire flower offerings

Honestly, it just stands out too much. As I said before, it would've made more sense to convert the space into Mr Pings Noodle House.. This just looks tacky.

Yay new food options! How long until the quality wears off?

I will say though, that space is much larger than I expected, but it's also been forever. I wonder if they had to relocate the Park Services office that was right there on the far left facade.

• Angry
Reactions: saint.piss
Honestly, it just stands out too much. As I said before, it would've made more sense to convert the space into Mr Pings Noodle House.. This just looks tacky.

Yay new food options! How long until the quality wears off?

I will say though, that space is much larger than I expected, but it's also been forever. I wonder if they had to relocate the Park Services office that was right there on the far left facade.

I'd argue considering the circumstances, it's inoffensive like the Osaka cafe. The question comes if they change up food items if they can over time.

I'd argue considering the circumstances, it's inoffensive like the Osaka cafe. The question comes if they change up food items if they can over time.
I said this in the other thread, but I do wish we lived in a perfect world and were able to fit this properly in SNW itself. Ideally the land would have the square footage and the infrastructure to accommodate both this space and the crowds that will flock to it. We don’t live in that reality, obviously, but it does kinda underscore how SNW lacks … idk, stuff.

I don’t necessarily love having two Nintendo-themed spots outside of the land itself but that’s just me. I’d rather have it than not have it and this is the only option, so be it.

A great use of small space, will I eat here much after I try everything? I doubt it but it’s a cute store, love the neon theming and it’s very nice at night. Wish the prices were fair but people seemed to be buying things go like crazy, so until people stop buying this stuff at these prices then this is what as continue

IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5623.jpeg
    IMG_5623.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
I said this in the other thread, but I do wish we lived in a perfect world and were able to fit this properly in SNW itself. Ideally the land would have the square footage and the infrastructure to accommodate both this space and the crowds that will flock to it. We don’t live in that reality, obviously, but it does kinda underscore how SNW lacks … idk, stuff.

I don’t necessarily love having two Nintendo-themed spots outside of the land itself but that’s just me. I’d rather have it than not have it and this is the only option, so be it.

If the hype dies down, they can always repurpose those food stands again in the future.

Yeah it can be used for anything but if they can make 13 bucks per item on another thing then please bring it in but it's a great use of such a small space and it's really cute at night so even if you arent going to use it.....much better then nothing being there