Project 611 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 611

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope all the cardboard cutouts are gone and we can finally move on from the 90's "theming".

So as hulk moves along, we will get a sense of the new style they are going for? Perhaps this is why the hold on the circle of spiky things graphics being replaced...

I haven't heard or been told specifically it's going, but since they're doing a lot of work I don't see why it would stay.

I would imagine this first stage of Hulk "refurb" will likely be non-obvious things building the ground work for the more substantial changes coming in the spring. When all is said and done, I expect the queue to be much nicer and the ride experience much more pleasant.

I read somewhere that Hulk was getting new trains and that these trains could possibly be equipped with B&M's newest restraint bars. Anyone have any info on this?

Is Universal allowed to use the movie likeness/actors at the parks though?

Normally the answer would be a resounding HELLS NO! BUT... maybe this is one of the things Disney gave to Universal to dump Dr Doom. Access to the actors would be a pretty good upgrade to their rides. Mark Ruffalo on the monitors in the Hulk queue? The new Spider-Man's voice on that ride? It's not enough to close down a ride, but it could be part of a package. It's certainly not something that would hurt WDW very much.

So...I haven't asked around about this...but it would be cool if they rethemed that buildings to Stark Labs, kept the green track, and repainted the trains to Red and Gold - like a Hulkbuster ride. Slam Iron Man and Hulk together in to one ride.

So...I haven't asked around about this...but it would be cool if they rethemed that buildings to Stark Labs, kept the green track, and repainted the trains to Red and Gold - like a Hulkbuster ride. Slam Iron Man and Hulk together in to one ride.
If you're gonna go with the Stark/Iron Man theme, go all the way, don't stop at the track. Green doesn't go well with Red/Gold anyway.

Green doesn't go well with Red/Gold anyway.

Let's look at the primary and secondary colors of Hulk (Green & Purple), and Iron Man (Red & Gold) - they're complimentary colors of each other - Green & Red, and Gold & Purple. There's no other color combination that would go together better than those 4.

I think an upgrade/retheme was overdue.It is currently theme to the old animated TV show that most will not remember (or ever seen) .Updating for the current movies is definitely the direction they should go .I am glad Marvel/Disney has agreed/approved this upgrade .It shows they are working together to keep this area relevant. I hope they pull Dr Doom and the Storm Force Accelatron and replace with an Avengers ride/Attraction .The good news is this shows they are talking and agreeing for things that are good for MSHI

I'm excited for a queue update for Hulk. It's nothing but a sweat house crammed with tourists and very poor theming with an annoying cartoon on a loop. I'm a huge Marvel junkie and a fan of the Hulk so seeing the ride get upgrades is exciting to me. Nonetheless, I'll make sure to stop by and ride it one last time before it goes down for changes.

As for what they should do with the queue, I think a lab setting is fine, it just needs to be better executed with more nods to the character's comic lore.