Project 862 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 862

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, Twister is leaving, either this fall or early next year... it is going. So everyone wring their hands and weep and kick the furniture. It's just unclear to me what this Rock Center/Fallon thing will amount to.

If nothing happens, then something has changed in the space time continuum.

Ugh...Twister or Fallon...stuck between a rock and an unfunny place

It is happening. It is very much a solid plan now rather than just a concept. Of course, everything is subject to change, but I wouldnt count on it.

Yeah... um, that is what I said.

Whats the Fallon rumor?

The Fallon rumor is that the company was so enthralled at the success of Jimmy's visit this past spring that they were inspired to put The Tonight Show in the park as an attraction of some kind.

Last edited:
I would assume that would entail a push for more quality productions to take place on site, not remove an attraction. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... um, that is what I said.

The Fallon rumor is that the company was so enthralled at the success of Jimmy's visit this past spring that they were inspired to put The Tonight Show in the park as an attraction of some kind.

I would assume that would entail a push for more quality productions to take place on site, not remove an attraction. Right?

A Tonight Show... attraction?

How would that even work?

Well, think of the Twister show, preshow, and queue... then strip out everything related to Twister and replace with The Tonight Show. Aside from that it is just speculation about if they'll have a hologram Jimmy Fallon on the stage or if they would have a live actor for example. Hopefully they would put in seats instead of everyone standing there :rofl:

The only way this could be interesting is if he recorded new material every week or month. It would just take a little time on his part that he could do after a show wraps. If it will just be the same thing over and over it will be a complete waste.

The only way this could be interesting is if he recorded new material every week or month. It would just take a little time on his part that he could do after a show wraps. If it will just be the same thing over and over it will be a complete waste.

I could see this being feasible and the real show is like 90% current events.

I've heard the word "ride" thrown around too. I have no solid idea how that would work/happen though.

I do not see how that could work. How loosely do you think the word "ride" is being used? I mean some people call Twister a ride as it is.

Jokes about theme parks are pretty evergreen.

Interesting. The building has good height. Maybe some compact 2 flook ride system? Virtual tour of 30 rock that ends with a tonight show monologue?