Project 862 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 862

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JungleSkip

V.I.P. Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
New project number 862 popped up over the weekend.

The permit is for:

Selective demolition including interior finishes, selective partition walls, interior stairway, second level floor alterations, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and structural demolition

Yeah, it's Twister. Martin was hinting at it about a week ago.

That was going to be my next guess after NASCAR. I just figured with NASCAR's already announced closure that that would be it.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's Twister. Martin was hinting at it about a week ago.

That was going to be my next guess after NASCAR. I just figured with NASCAR's already announced closure that that would be it.

No, you were right the first time. This is for NASCAR, not Twister.

If it is Twister, that makes me very sad. Seeing as to how Universal works I probably won't get to say goodbye to yet another one of my favorite attractions before it goes.

Well, Twister is leaving, either this fall or early next year... it is going. So everyone wring their hands and weep and kick the furniture. It's just unclear to me what this Rock Center/Fallon thing will amount to.

If nothing happens, then something has changed in the space time continuum.