Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everything said about Fallon and F&F was said on these forums about bringing a version of Kong 360 to Orlando.
I don't think any sane person thought we were getting an exact clone of Kong 360. I don't think any sane person would think that should about F&F either, but that's all the info we have so what do you want, for us just to ignore it?

but even on the other site you're out to instigate arguments, especially the waxy figure comment which you keep falling back on and inserting into every debate, over and over, when anyone says anything not glowing about uni or about screens.
Lol yeah I went to this other site just out of sheer curiosity after hearing you all mention it on here and that's literally all the guy does. At this point you all should know that nobody's gonna change their minds about what they like or don't like, stop feeding him like they do on that magic website.

I don't think any sane person thought we were getting an exact clone of Kong 360. I don't think any sane person would think that should about F&F either, but that's all the info we have so what do you want, for us just to ignore it?

Actually, when the initial Kong rumor going into disaster came about, it was widely assumed that it would pretty much be the same ride film.

Actually, when the initial Kong rumor going into disaster came about, it was widely assumed that it would pretty much be the same ride film.
Oh, well apparently I wasn't around for that. I never once thought they'd be that stupid.

There were debates about it, but the Skull Island film in San Francisco wouldn't have made much sense.
Oh, I do remember that now and being a bit uneasy about the idea of THAT replacing Disaster. Hopefully the current rumblings about F&F are wrong then - I REALLY want them to be.

I think this has the possibility to get insanely outdated within the upcoming years. Talk show hosts come and go and jimmy Fallon isn't a timeless icon of comedy. Yes "it's popular now, universal is all about now". But in 7-10 years this has the possibility of being worse than nicktoon blast in terms of relevancy. Universal seriously needs to stop focusing on now and more on the future

I think this has the possibility to get insanely outdated within the upcoming years. Talk show hosts come and go and jimmy Fallon isn't a timeless icon of comedy. Yes "it's popular now, universal is all about now". But in 7-10 years this has the possibility of being worse than nicktoon blast in terms of relevancy. Universal seriously needs to stop focusing on now and more on the future
Not to mention he will age over time. And it's not quite like the Harry Potter rides where, even though the actors will age, the characters are a portrayal of a moment in time whereas The Tonight Show is something that will continue on for years to come and is based on a real person.

Reactions: Cole
Not to mention he will age over time. And it's not quite like the Harry Potter rides where, even though the actors will age, the characters are a portrayal of a moment in time whereas The Tonight Show is something that will continue on for years to come and is based on a real person.
What if god forbid he gets in a horrible car accident and damages his face or murders someone tarnishing his name forever? It's such a strange situation where multiple things that could just destroy this ride

What if god forbid he gets in a horrible car accident and damages his face or murders someone tarnishing his name forever? It's such a strange situation where multiple things that could just destroy this ride

Then NBC will have a big problem. The theme park attraction will be the least of their worries.

They're doubling down on Fallon right now. They've already invested way more on him than this attraction could cost.

This is the case in everything Cole, film stars in the middle of a shoot, singers on mega tours. If it happens then it happens and everyone must rally to deal with it best they can.

Reactions: Cole
I think that's taking it a little far. If something like that were to happen it's a simple solution for them: Close the attraction and brainstorm ideas for something new.