Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet....

There is a second floor above the gift shop and it seems to be a meeting place that can be rented out. I was at Mardi gras last night and there were a bunch of people up there having dinner and drinks. It seems like a prime spot to rent out!

Attachments

• IMG_20170215_183829476.jpg
    IMG_20170215_183829476.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 51

There is a second floor above the gift shop and it seems to be a meeting place that can be rented out. I was at Mardi gras last night and there were a bunch of people up there having dinner and drinks. It seems like a prime spot to rent out!
They need to name it the Rainbow Room:

ny464.jpg

Isn't this just the space where the interactive elements are? I thought this is where the museum, thank you note thing and Hashtag are. I would guess it could be used for events when the attraction is closed.

Isn't this just the space where the interactive elements are? I thought this is where the museum, thank you note thing and Hashtag are. I would guess it could be used for events when the attraction is closed.

My guess is that it's tied to the outside concert viewing area. Whoever has access to that, also has access to this as a lounge are where they can still see the stage and hear music, but be indoors.

Reactions: Alicia
Why? I don't think forced perspective is in play here.

Probably not, but I feel like just seeing people up there kinda takes something away from it. I don't know why I got that from seeing people there, but it just looks better without anyone messing up the wholeness of the attraction.

Probably not, but I feel like just seeing people up there kinda takes something away from it. I don't know why I got that from seeing people there, but it just looks better without anyone messing up the wholeness of the attraction.
Huh? The themed location of the attraction is a replica of the 30 Rock building. A building with people working in it. Having people in the building makes it look occupied and more real.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
I'd rather see a private event up there than in front of the NY Library facade where they rope off the end of the street to guests, which has been happening a lot lately when I'm there.

Reactions: Mike S and Scott W.
I don't know, I think the overlook is neat. Throwback to old school Epcot corporate lounges... or well, nevermind, they're still doing that. Just for rich people now. :lol: