Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 237 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So if it comes out the Vin Diesel is a child molester or some other terrible thing, you thing they will keep making F&F movies?

I’d be perfectly happy if they continued without Vin Diesel as I thought Fast 8 was a dud but I’ll happily watch the spin off featuring The Rock and Jason Statham.

I think Hollywood is going to look completely different next year and I bet Universal are feeling somewhat lucky with Nintendo knowing that an actor can’t jeopardise the whole thing.

Got to ride this on my recent trip. Meh. Seeing the displays for the Tonight Show hosts was neat, and having a seating area for a queue with games, chargers, etc... is a nice change of pace. At least the projection looks nice and the ride feels smooth? But I really didn't care for the ride itself. Might be something I do once a trip, if that, similar to Twister. If I don't get around to it next time then no big loss.

Rode this on the 24th for the first time. Really liked the queue and the theming of the building. The ride was good for what it was, not at the top of my list, but enjoyable and something I would definitely do on my next park visit.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Don't know if this ever got posted here, but Twister fans might be interested in checking out my tribute video for all the fans. Hour and 8 minutes of all Twister history! Crazy that it has been more than 2 years since the attraction closed. Really was a unique experience.

Don't know if this ever got posted here, but Twister fans might be interested in checking out my tribute video for all the fans. Hour and 8 minutes of all Twister history! Crazy that it has been more than 2 years since the attraction closed. Really was a unique experience.

FYI you set your link to start after the Ghostbusters segment. I wasn't sure if you meant to since you said it's an hour+ video.

It's crazy they were spending almost 200k a day to operate during the peak times. Anyone know what they spend/t on other new and old attractions?

$1500 a show/240 rider capacity put them at $6.25 a rider. I wonder what the most expensive attraction for any park has ever been.

Reactions: Coasted
I hope this isn't old news (I went back 5 pages and didn't see anything about it), but just today I learned that Fallon has a backstage tour, just like Twister did, and Men in Black and Mummy still do. Might check it out next time I'm in the park. I love me some behind-the-scenes stuff!

Are you sure this is a Fallon backstage tour, or it's not just someone who got a VIP Tour guide and was taken up there?

It's a backstage tour. Confirmed with her. She showed me more pics of inside the building, and she also did Mummy's tour today. Lucky!
:thumbsup:

Ever since Mardi Gras ended, weekdays at the parks have been incredibly slow this month so yeah, if you want to do one of those backstage tours, this is the few periods of the year where it's not inconveniencing the TMs/operations to do it for you.

Reactions: Victoria and Felipe
I would like the Fallon ride more if he didn't talks nonstop.

I will second the low crowds. Barely had to wait for anything yesterday. The Tonight Show skipped the virtual queue and had walk on the entire day