Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I only know him as the annoying guy from the Hollywood tour that takes every opportunity to sing and play his guitar.
Don't forget Jurassic World!

Reactions: Ash
He is actually one of the more known US talk show personalities in Australia. The Tonight Show airs here on public television, and is about the size of Letterman here.

But how many people from Australia come to Orlando? Aren't you closer to DL and other theme parks in other countries?

Honestly there's only one country where his popularity matters when it comes to international visitors, and that's Brazil.

I dunno what their view of him is, but realistically that's the only one that matters
Those tour groups get excited for anything no matter if they know what it is or not so I don't think they should have a hard time pleasing them. They are probably the easiest tourists to please - they just happen to be some of the most annoying as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S