Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Probably less future maintenance required this way.
If it comes at the cost of guest experience though, is it worth the savings? That's the #1 complaint i've heard so far is the seats (aside from the ride being very mediocre).

Re: Seat Belts - I believe that could have been user error, as was the case during my ride. Family of 4 decided to ignore the "Unavailable Seats" and sit in them. When told moved to the right seats, the woman in the group said she didn't have one. TM asked politely to stand up and the woman assured she was not sitting on one. She was.....

Real quick thoughts -

Ride is smooth, but don't really feel rush of flying or racing. 3D top notch.
Plot during the last 3rd of the ride feels weird/off.
Queue is wonderful. Not elaborately themed like queue winners Kong or Potter, but probably their best queue experience to date.
I know it's not the end yet - but enough with the screens.
Fallon fans will love it. Theme Park fans may not.

Doing a podcast tonight with BriMan, got any questions for us?
Love hearing those words!

What's so great about the queue experience? What does it do that Kong or Potter doesn't?
Does it matter if somebody doesn't know anything about The Tonight Show, its characters, or its segments?

I am not convinced they went cheap on the interior of this attraction. Those Terrazzo ceramic hallway floors with brass and stainless inlay are quite snazzy.

Perhaps UC has come to figure out what guests will destroy first and it turns out to be the ride vehicles?

Reactions: Mad Dog