Recent Debates/Problems/Etc on Forum

Cup_Of_Coffee

Veteran Member
Aug 7, 2018
No, at that point he’s not in the theme park business.
Fair enough, I could just see threads naturally coming because of it, as he’s discussed frequently on the boards but hey I’m all for zero politics here.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
That politics thread went on far longer than it should have (and I tried to make it work but people aren’t civil when it comes to politics). There’s a reason there’s not a new one. This is a theme park forum, go discuss politics on twitter or something.

Last edited:

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Ever Lurking
That politics thread went on far longer than it should have (and I tried to make it work but people aren’t civil when it comes to politics). There’s a reason there’s not a new one. This is a theme park forum, go discuss politics on twitter or something.
Amazing that we can be gentlepeople here but bring politics into it and we have a dark side...

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Amazing that we can be gentlepeople here but bring politics into it and we have a dark side...
Ironically, the only thing that i've seen that brings out the same toxic conversations within the entertainment business currently is Star Wars - a franchise that has had political undertones from Day 1.

EDIT: Let's leave this thread alone. No need for inflammatory posts in here or to try and make a conversation about why we aren't talking about politics political. So unless you have a real issue you'd like to bring up, it's time to move on.

Last edited:

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
Ironically, the only thing that i've seen that brings out the same toxic conversations within the entertainment business currently is Star Wars - a franchise that has had political undertones from Day 1.
That's not a big surprise, but this probably isn't the place for the whys and wherefores

Reactions: tankart150

tankart150

Jan 13, 2016
MIB HQ
But Magic has one